Statue Batman V Superman: Wonder Woman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vincente torres

his human face repaints are amazing

should make this go from horrible to an awesome statue, also doing black widow scarlett PF

https://www.facebook.com/vicentestatuerepaint

Kitana is right, Vicente's repaint of BW PF actually looks like Scar Jo now and more realistic.

thanks for the explanation. This is such a disappointment.

No problem but I am just speculating about the sculpt, and you are right it is a disappointment, they could have at least done a better paint job.

I felt like at certain angles on the proto, you had glimpses of gal. Now I don't see it at all, like zero. Maybe a repaint could fix that, not sure. Anyways, I am interested to see repainted heads for anyone still sticking with this.

Yeah that's how I felt to.

Last edited:
Sideshow is capable of producing a beautiful and near perfect statue (say near perfect because IMO nothing in this world is perfect); just look at the Thor/Jane Foster PF. It's absolutely amazing in hand. :lecture

Because I rarely, if ever, criticize a statue until I have it in hand I will wait to see what arrives at my front door to make any comment. Having said that; I am concerned about the paint app from photos I've seen in this thread.

Sideshow is capable of producing a beautiful and near perfect statue (say near perfect because IMO nothing in this world is perfect); just look at the Thor/Jane Foster PF. It's absolutely amazing in hand. :lecture

Yes that's a beautiful statue, but it isn't a statue of a real person and that is what people are debating about, how for some time now Sideshow has failed to capture the likeness of most actors it has sculpted.

Because I rarely, if ever, criticize a statue until I have it in hand I will wait to see what arrives at my front door to make any comment.

I think videos and pictures (provided they are professional ones) usually give you a good idea of what the statue looks like. Having said that, I must admit this is one statue where I can't tell whether the difference is due to the paint or sculpt, thus, I would agree with you the only way to know for sure is to have it in hand.

Having said that; I am concerned about the paint app from photos I've seen in this thread.

Yeah they look pretty bad, even worse than the Rogue PF with the googly eyes.

After watching Vicente videos you realize what piss poor job SS factories do in regards to painting...

Anyone know what Vicente Torres ebay name is so I can follow him for when he puts stuff up for sale...

Last edited:
Yes that's a beautiful statue, but it isn't a statue of a real person and that is what people are debating about, how for some time now Sideshow has failed to capture the likeness of most actors it has sculpted.

I know. I was just speaking in general.

I think videos and pictures (provided they are professional ones) usually give you a good idea of what the statue looks like.
Having said that, I must admit this is one statue where I can't tell whether the difference is due to the paint or sculpt, thus, I would agree with you the only way to know for sure is to have it in hand.

True but I personally still like to wait until I have a collectible in hand before I give constructive criticism.

Last edited:
The first first proto looked so good even though it didn't look like GG. She did have a fierce look to her face. The updated proto changed quite a bid and look like she has a dazed look. The final product looked so different. It's quite underwhelming. I canceled mine even though I love WW. I'm not spending my hard earn money on sub-par statues.

I'm still debating what to do with this piece, I've delayed my final payment to give me an extra month. I'm hoping to wait for some in hand reviews.
To give you an idea of my level of acceptance, I have the Thor and Loki PF and quite like both, I think the likeness is acceptable.
But this looks to plastic doll like, I just don't get what happened. I thought the piece they previewed before the final release looked quite good, most of us were very excited. To make matters worse they want to charge me $170 shipping, I swear the shipping is getting out of control.

I'm still debating what to do with this piece, I've delayed my final payment to give me an extra month. I'm hoping to wait for some in hand reviews.
To give you an idea of my level of acceptance, I have the Thor and Loki PF and quite like both, I think the likeness is acceptable.
But this looks to plastic doll like, I just don't get what happened. I thought the piece they previewed before the final release looked quite good, most of us were very excited. To make matters worse they want to charge me $170 shipping, I swear the shipping is getting out of control.

The last two PF's that I purchased from Sideshow cost me around $150 for Dark Phoenix, and $180 for the Armored Batman for delivery to Sydney.

Which is just one of the many reasons I buy from Popcultcha.

But if you like the Thor and Loki I'd say you just might accept this piece. I'm sure that from a normal viewing distance it might just be able to hide the worst of that facesculpt.

I also have the Thor and Loki, but I wish I had never got the Thor. But I felt I needed the character. The Loki facesculpt is just as bad, but the overall pose, and presence makes it a keeper...

Cancelled, got the deposits and reward points back.
Now, I just need to wait another year for P1S WW Ultimate Edition.

got charged yesterday but didnt ship, :(

Same here, but it's been that way for my last few statues. My last PO is Harley Q. and it'll take something I just can't resist to draw me back in such as Brandon Lee as The Crow, Jules and Vincent from Pulp Fiction or a few others, but they are very UNLIKELY to be made.

To anyone who has canceled this, have you seen a refund as of yet? They said it could take up to 14 days but on my order it just shows canceled, not refund...so, making sure.

Back