Statue Batman V Superman: Wonder Woman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wonder woman still not shipped and alien egg didnt ship, whats up with sideshow?

[/B]

And unfortunately for the newer DC movie pieces, imo the only decent ones are currently from Prime 1.... plus I guess a few custom pieces as well.

Agreed.

Though I do like Sideshows Armored Batman, and honestly my Favourite Sideshow piece in my collection is the Keaton Batman PF.

Ah both are very nice pieces, did you get the Keaton PF EX with the grapple gun?

Prime 1 makes the highest quality statues- I have two 1/2 scale and they blow anything else statue-wise out of the water- all of the details are 1/1 looking as far as going to the smallest details. The WW they are doing looks like a 1/1 costume and the skin detailing will be near perfect.
That being said I do have this statue shipping soon from SSC!

Yeah that's what I figured but I thought you would make an exception so you could get the grapple gun.

Truthfully I only started collecting about 5 years ago, and with 1/4 statues maybe 4 years ago. So that piece was probably already sold out by then anyway.

Prime 1 makes the highest quality statues- I have two 1/2 scale and they blow anything else statue-wise out of the water- all of the details are 1/1 looking as far as going to the smallest details. The WW they are doing looks like a 1/1 costume and the skin detailing will be near perfect.
That being said I do have this statue shipping soon from SSC!

Umm I'm guessing you're not getting the 1/2 scale? And if not, why not given that you've already got two in the line.

As honestly one of my biggest regrets was purchasing the 1/4 Batfleck. If only I had the 1/2 scale before the 1/4, I would've certainly cancelled the 1/4 piece.

I truly wish now that Sideshow didn't release that 1/4 piece as early as they did.

wonder woman still not shipped and alien egg didnt ship, whats up with sideshow?

Probably should contact Sideshow to see what's up.

Truthfully I only started collecting about 5 years ago, and with 1/4 statues maybe 4 years ago. So that piece was probably already sold out by then anyway.

Yeah most likely, forgot how old that piece was.

Last edited:
Didn't the Keaton PF have his head turned to the side? He couldn't do that in the movie but still a very nice statue.

Didn't the Keaton PF have his head turned to the side? He couldn't do that in the movie but still a very nice statue.

Yep he sure did and at first people were complaining about that, but because the statue is so nice both the base and figure people over looked that inaccuracy.

Here is an interesting fact the boots on the PF have the Nike swoosh logo on them, talk about attention to detail.

That Keaton PF is nice. I have that as well. Very underrated piece for sure...took a while to sell out too at the time. I was fortunate enough to see in hand pics and still order an EX.

moral of story is never ever PO an SSC Movie based PF, always just wait for them to be released. The days of them making decent ones are pretty much long gone. They never turn out well, Armored bats, darth maul, & Keaton Bats Ex are really the only good ones made over the past 5 to 6 years. Prime 1 is really the only way to go for movie statues, or even iron studios... I just wish SSC would give up the 1/4 scale movie license rights so that prime 1 could do more of them. I'm sure they know that their movie pfs dont sell as well and never look as good as their comic pfs. Why not just outsource all the 1/4 scale movie rights to prime 1 and IS so they can focus on making better comic pfs, which is what they do best anyway

moral of story is never ever PO an SSC Movie based PF, always just wait for them to be released. The days of them making decent ones are pretty much long gone. They never turn out well, Armored bats, darth maul, & Keaton Bats Ex are really the only good ones made over the past 5 to 6 years. Prime 1 is really the only way to go for movie statues, or even iron studios... I just wish SSC would give up the 1/4 scale movie license rights so that prime 1 could do more of them. I'm sure they know that their movie pfs dont sell as well and never look as good as their comic pfs. Why not just outsource all the 1/4 scale movie rights to prime 1 and IS so they can focus on making better comic pfs, which is what they do best anyway

agreed.

Umm I'm guessing you're not getting the 1/2 scale? And if not, why not given that you've already got two in the line.

As honestly one of my biggest regrets was purchasing the 1/4 Batfleck. If only I had the 1/2 scale before the 1/4, I would've certainly cancelled the 1/4 piece.

I truly wish now that Sideshow didn't release that 1/4 piece as early as they did.

Oh yes ordered 1/2 WW on like day three of PO!

So mine arrived, really cool pose

But the face makes me so sad [emoji24]
4e4fa0b49c8ac908ee333664a590f8ab.jpg
81b38511cf0cbb7426170faa09f14260.jpg

Wow I take it you collect more than just movie pieces then?

Nope.....just movie ( and TV lIke Kirk, Spock and Buffy ). Although I do have the Original green Hulk, Thing and Red Hulk PF's as well. Just not on display at the moment.

Back