Statue Batman V Superman: Wonder Woman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping my order. May get face repainted.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Head awful! Rest is stellar...oh well I guess I will let my order go through...................I HOPE in person the HS looks better than that video view of it

:pray:

Keeping my order. May get face repainted.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We'll I'll be sure to watch your YouTube video to hear your thoughts on it.

I'm sure that many collectors are getting this piece just to complete their movie trinity set.

Canceling

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I'm sure you'll be the first of many.

When the first promo pics came out of the prototype, the first two things that were apparent was that it looked nothing like the actress, and that that didn't matter to a lot of collectors because the facesculpt was so 'attractive' that they could use it as their representation of Wonder Woman in general..... now I'm not so sure it'll be able to do that anymore.

:pray:

We'll I'll be sure to watch your YouTube video to hear your thoughts on it.

I'm sure that many collectors are getting this piece just to complete their movie trinity set.

Unfortunately I'm sure you'll be the first of many.

When the first promo pics came out of the prototype, the first two things that were apparent was that it looked nothing like the actress, and that that didn't matter to a lot of collectors because the facesculpt was so 'attractive' that they could use it as their representation of Wonder Woman in general..... now I'm not so sure it'll be able to do that anymore.
Exactly especially with the new reveals

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

really not happy with that out of the box vid. Head sculpt Seems to lack any shading or detail.

I haven't commissioned a hs repaint before. Can some one give me some info on a recommended painter and what i can expect to pay.

I guess we can hope that the lighting screwed up the detail. Is that typical of those inboxing vids?

I cancelled mine, really didn't like what I saw in the video. Glad the prime 1 exclusive is coming out

**** **** damn. Can cancel.... Order processing... Damn so I hope I finde. A good repainter [emoji48]

I think it's commendable that Sideshow even tried to re-sculpt the head, but IMO it's still an effort that fell short. I can see some Gadot in there though the mass production paint didn't help in showing what little likeness it has.

I'm sure we'd see a lot of repaints that can bring out the likeness (if Noel Cruz can make the $20 Jakks Pacific BvS figure look like Gal, then this would be easy for painters of his caliber), but personally if I wanted a Gadot WW statue I might just go for Prime 1's JL version instead of spending $500 plus extra for the repaint.

The rest of the statue came out really good IMO, but goodluck to Sideshow on trying to sell all 1250 of the EX, and what's already produced from the 2000 regulars (if they weren't all completed yet).

I'm cancelling tomorrow. Head sculpt is terrible. Shame because the rest of the statue does not look too bad.

They decided to take a lead from the Jakks dolls? Uncanny likeness. Good job Sideshow.

:duh

Gentle Giant ****ed up like this once upon a time with their General Obi-wan statue. Prototype had a dead-on portrait of McGregor; production looked like Kenny Loggins.

My last payment is due on 20th jan. I wonder what the last date is for me to cancel? As I'd like to see pictures from people before deciding

My last payment is due on 20th jan. I wonder what the last date is for me to cancel? As I'd like to see pictures from people before deciding
You can go to your account and you can delay the paymant for one month. There are no fees. I hope this works even if there is only one payment.

You can go to your account and you can delay the paymant for one month. There are no fees. I hope this works even if there is only one payment.

I already did this a few months ago so it won't work again. However if I speak to sideshow they might do it for me

They decided to take a lead from the Jakks dolls? Uncanny likeness. Good job Sideshow.

:duh

Gentle Giant ****ed up like this once upon a time with their General Obi-wan statue. Prototype had a dead-on portrait of McGregor; production looked like Kenny Loggins.

It's sort of a different situation, as this piece never really looked like the actress it was supposedly based upon.

Back