Statue Batman V Superman: Wonder Woman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is better than the previous one. I'm sorry for Gal fans, but I love the face, kinda looks more like what I'd want out of a customized head, theres no likeness there and I'm 100% ok with that. :lecture

Hmmmm. Thinking of putting this front and center between D.C. Supes and Bats. Thoughts? Didn't get D.C. Wonderwoman and have been on waitlist forever.

I think that would look good. :D

I'm planning on pairing my WW with my SSC Rocketeer and Captain America Allied Charge on Hydra PFs.

It's my superhero WW II fantasy team-up. :lol :yess:

Wish they had a pic next to the Batfleck pf.

I did notice that the two pieces are exactly the same height.

Same height and width, WW just up 1 inch in length. Same weight too @ 15 lbs, though I think Batman's hea ier than that.

I think Bats and WW would look best displayed with Bats to the viewer's left and WW to the viewer's right. Their poses are kinda mirrored, so they appear like they got each other's backs.

I'm on that WL too for DC WW and I wish SS would say if it's sold out or not.

No crap. On waitlist for Wonderwoman and Spider-Man. If there never going to ship just kill my order and I'll pre-order this. Basically only getting one of the three to go with bat and supe. I think any three would go well. Plenty of time to order this one.

I find it funny how SS puts in the description that this will look good next to the Batfleck PFs but they don't mention the MoS PF :lol

Hmmmm. Thinking of putting this front and center between D.C. Supes and Bats. Thoughts? Didn't get D.C. Wonderwoman and have been on waitlist forever.

My only concern would be that she is much shorter than the Sideshow comic versions of Superman and Batman (if that is what you are referring to). I think she is 20" and I think the other statues were in the 25" range (if I recall). It may look short unless you prop it up. I was thinking about doing the same thing but this height issue is bugging me. With this being said, it is a beautiful statue and would look good in its own spot (or next to the Affleck statue).

Did anyone think "hey It's heather locklear with a black wig?"
That was my first reaction

My only concern would be that she is much shorter than the Sideshow comic versions of Superman and Batman (if that is what you are referring to). I think she is 20" and I think the other statues were in the 25" range (if I recall). It may look short unless you prop it up. I was thinking about doing the same thing but this height issue is bugging me. With this being said, it is a beautiful statue and would look good in its own spot (or next to the Affleck statue).

I agree but I actually think this WW put in the center and a couple inches in front of Bats (on her left) and supes (on her right) kind of towering above her (almost like we have ur back) would look pretty awesome. ThoughtS? Both my bat and supe have custom cloth/leather capes which tone them down a bit.

Last edited:
I agree but I actually think this WW put in the center and a couple inches in front of Bats (on her left) and supes (on her right) kind of towering above her (almost like we have ur back) would look pretty awesome. ThoughtS? Both my bat and supe have custom cloth/leather capes which tone them down a bit.

With that positioning and the cloth capes, that would look pretty cool.

Getting this although it's not Gal really- but the body and pose and such are beautuful!

Back