Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cn6bh5uUEAAqYEU.jpg:orig

ultimate cut poster being given out at sdcc this weekend

It's pretty sad when the best theatrical poster for the movie is a comic con promo for the Blu-Ray release.:lol I still think the teaser posters with the torn logos on the faces were, by far, the best, though.

I feel like this movie BvS has the same case like Watchmen. They were both criticized in the theatre and better received in DVDs/Blurays extended versions. And both were done by Snyder.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Glad you liked it. I still have to wait a few more days for mine to arrive. So EF liked it. How about jye?

I like the theatrical and extended while admitting that Lois's Lex investigation and Clark's Batman investigation were kind of pointless at the end, but Lex's urine revenge is one of my favorite villain moments in any cbm.

You've bought actual blu-rays multiple times? Now I know you're lying. :pfft:

:lol :lol

karanocchio.

Too funny. And totally agree with you on the film--much love for the Ultimate Cut from me.

I should clarify, I haven't seen the extended cut yet. But there are several reasons I prefer even the theatrical version over Civil War:

1. Bats and Supes are my fave superheroes, so straight up I'm biased.
  2. Battfleck is the best Batman yet, and I loved the Nolanverse.
  3. I like the dark treatment and the fact we got to see DKR/Death of Superman on the big screen.
  4. BvS feels like an event movie, while CW feels like an episode of an (admittedly very good) HBO series.

Last edited:
Watched the extended cut.....did it flow better mmmmm somewhat. Some scenes helped others a waste that deserved cut. Overall enjoyed Batfleck....saves the movie for my taste....a bit extension to Pa Kent scene....could it get any better.

Overall still liked the film...didn't deserve the hate but still very lacking for the time they invested in making it.

not sure if these are old news or new at sdcc this weekend ,but sorta funny all the same ,hope they are officialy licenced and warners adds their cut to the movies total take lol :yess:
win win :lol

Cfov5S3UkAAMdRZ-600x800.jpg

Cfov5TVUEAE7hv7-600x800.jpg

Last edited:
Back