Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't wanna waste my time rewatching it again, but are you sure it's the lighting though? The person ( can't remember if it was a guy or a girl) next to him don't seem to have that same effect.

Kiemmel actually looks more like Bruce Wayne there and looks better too

Man, there's no hype for this film. I went to the Jimmy Kimmel YouTube page, and the BVS trailer has 5 million views in 4 days, while Civil War has almost 37 million in a week. WB must be going crazy :lol

Almost looks like Affleck had pink eye or something. He didn't look good.

tumblr_mu3s7pZVNc1sk8u9ko1_500.jpg

Man, there's no hype for this film. I went to the Jimmy Kimmel YouTube page, and the BVS trailer has 5 million views in 4 days, while Civil War has almost 37 million in a week. WB must be going crazy :lol

Not exactly a fair comparison. This was technically the third preview for BvS but Civil War's teaser was the first time anyone was able to finally see any official footage from the film. How many people watched the first BvS teaser?

Not exactly a fair comparison. This was technically the third preview for BvS but Civil War's teaser was the first time anyone was able to finally see any official footage from the film. How many people watched the first BvS teaser?

Ok, I checked and the teaser has 49 million. However, Suicide Squad has almost 60 million.

WB should just make a deal with Marvel and let the JL be part of Infinity War. Can you ****ing imagine if they actually did that? It'd be the first trillion dollar opening weekend. :lol

Don't forget that after SW only Batman receives national attention for casting, costume, etc.

I don't know, Marvel is up there now as far getting the national attention, but they have so many projects that it's hard to keep up with it all.

If BvS doesn't do great at the box office I wonder how that will mess with the Justice League movie plans and budgets etc?...

Probably a smaller budget for the other films. That's what happened to MOS after Green Lantern and Superman Returns failed. Those films had a bigger budget than MOS, which is probably why some of the flying scenes in SR look a little better than MOS :lol

WB should just make a deal with Marvel and let the JL be part of Infinity War. Can you ****ing imagine if they actually did that? It'd be the first trillion dollar opening weekend. :lol

A DC vs Marvel would be the most epic thing ever.

Don't forget adding Dinosaurs into the story. :lol

When I saw the latest BVS trailer, and we hear Doomsday...for a second I thought, did they put a T Rex in film? I wouldn't blame them :lol

The trailer was awesome. I didn't like the tonal shift from the other trailers though, but they're trying to appeal to all the folk who raged against the "darkness" *eye-roll*. Lex was fine, I have a feeling there's a dark side underneath the façade, which would be interesting.

Doomsday definitely shouldn't have been shown, what a spoiler!! In fact Wonder woman never needed to be shown either, Batman and superman are more than enough.

Why would Lex even know who Clark Kent is for that matter let alone make a big deal of him meeting Bruce Wayne. Weird.

Lex totally knows who they really are already. I also think Supes and Bats know their identities at this point too.

The trailer was awesome. I didn't like the tonal shift from the other trailers though, but they're trying to appeal to all the folk who raged against the "darkness" *eye-roll*. Lex was fine, I have a feeling there's a dark side underneath the façade, which would be interesting.

Doomsday definitely shouldn't have been shown, what a spoiler!! In fact Wonder woman never needed to be shown either, Batman and superman are more than enough.

Lex totally knows who they really are already. I also think Supes and Bats know their identities at this point too.

I still don't get why Lex wants Batman and Superman to fight? Does he think that Batman is the only one who can beat Superman?

I still don't get why Lex wants Batman and Superman to fight? Does he think that Batman is the only one who can beat Superman?

Possibly. We know that historically Luthor has always been jealous towards Superman and angry that the public has a form of "hero-worship" with him rather than praising him for his genius. It'll be interesting to see how Eisenberg's Luthor plays out. I hope he loses the dapper and bouncy attitude in favor of becoming more cold and calculating like Clancy Brown's Lex Luthor in the DC Animated Universe.

I suppose he sees Batman as a means to an end with Superman. And then creates Doomsday when he sees his plan isn't working out...

After watching that Jimmy Kimmel clip, I take back what I said about the fact that Bruce Wayne should not have a five o'clock shadow.

Affleck looks very strange clean shaven.

Back