Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get why warner bro's just dont merge the shows on now with the movies. It works better than cramming everything into one movie but ok anything to catch up to marvel I guess.

Whats sad is DC had this idea but never acted on it til now for some reason.

Justice League Begins: Dawn of the planet of the Justice

Rise of the Dawn of the Age of the League of Justice: Origins of the Beginnings-Uncut Edition

Now with more non-deleted scenes, like:

-Wonder Woman's entire history.
-Batman's origin. Again.
-Aquaman's political struggle to keep the throne out of his brother's hands.
-Luthor's Arcade Championship.

And many more! So don't miss the blu-ray of "Ain't nobody got time for solo movies, we need to play catch up...and fast!".

Justice League Begins: Dawn of the planet of Justice

eithenlex_loveit_zpspoi0i1fp.jpg

Nah, new Ster Whores has nothing interesting so far.
BvS has cool stuff straight outta comix.

What does keksimus mean?

It's a Lex Luthor meme. In an old colouring book Lex stole 40 cakes, so there are tons of variations of that one. "Kek" is cake in dank meme speak. This is Roman Lex. There's Warhammer 40k Lex, Vegeta Lex, etc, etc... Basically it's Luthor stealing "keks" and being a bad, bad man...

"Kek" is cake in dank meme speak.
Nah, bro.

* The term has its origins in the Korean language, as the onomatopoeia ㅋㅋㅋ, in which ㅋ stands for the “k” sounds, like in raspy, stifled laughter. In the real-time strategy game Starcraft, because the game originally did not support the Korean language, the onomatopoeia was written as “Kekeke” which can be translated to “Hahaha” in English.

In the online multiplayer role-playing game WoW, released on November 23rd, 2004, players can choose to play on either the Alliance or Horde factions, which are considered enemies within the game’s universe. Players of separate factions are unable to communicate with one-another, as their typed text is run through an in-game translator. For players of the Horde faction, typing the letters “LOL” results in members of the Alliance faction reading “KEK”.

With the slang term “kek”, a version of the "Lex Luthor Took Forty Cakes" image that replaced the word “cake” with the homophone “kek” became popular. The usage became synonymous with “lulz” on image boards.

I don't know why they cramed in Doomsday so soon in this :dunno

It's almost like they mixed the Trinity and Turner Supergirl story arcs together.

It's a Lex Luthor meme. In an old colouring book Lex stole 40 cakes, so there are tons of variations of that one. "Kek" is cake in dank meme speak. This is Roman Lex. There's Warhammer 40k Lex, Vegeta Lex, etc, etc... Basically it's Luthor stealing "keks" and being a bad, bad man...

Nah, bro.

* The term has its origins in the Korean language, as the onomatopoeia ㅋㅋㅋ, in which ㅋ stands for the “k” sounds, like in raspy, stifled laughter. In the real-time strategy game Starcraft, because the game originally did not support the Korean language, the onomatopoeia was written as “Kekeke” which can be translated to “Hahaha” in English.

In the online multiplayer role-playing game WoW, released on November 23rd, 2004, players can choose to play on either the Alliance or Horde factions, which are considered enemies within the game’s universe. Players of separate factions are unable to communicate with one-another, as their typed text is run through an in-game translator. For players of the Horde faction, typing the letters “LOL” results in members of the Alliance faction reading “KEK”.

With the slang term “kek”, a version of the "Lex Luthor Took Forty Cakes" image that replaced the word “cake” with the homophone “kek” became popular. The usage became synonymous with “lulz” on image boards.

:monkey3

This is the story of the confrontation and bonding of the two biggest superheroes.
They clearly go at each other for a big part of the movie, with and without costume.
Why would they call it something else?
WE know they end up being best pals but the average Joe might not.
Its not just an excuse as their positions are clearly the consequences of MOS.
Its smart and avoid us another Batman full reboot.
As for complaining about other heroes showing up...
People were complaining when Studios were cheap now yu hear complains about a movie being too generous...
I Like the idea to have Cameos, winks to Flash, Cyborg and co.
Doubt they Will be shoehorned because they are supposed to be there, in that universe.
Well we Will see but i cant really understand complaining about these kind of things when yu love JLA.
Now i hope its well done but the concept is exciting.

Nah, bro.

I bow to your superior meme knowledge...Or abillity to use the meme database... Seriously though, good job.

I don't get why warner bro's just dont merge the shows on now with the movies. It works better than cramming everything into one movie but ok anything to catch up to marvel I guess.

Whats sad is DC had this idea but never acted on it til now for some reason.

I think It is because the tv world and actors are not as grand as the movie world.
The tv universe and effects and stuff is lower budget

Also movie fans might get put off by having to catch up to the show

I think It is because the tv world and actors are not as grand as the movie world.
The tv universe and effects and stuff is lower budget

Also movie fans might get put off by having to catch up to the show

Not only that, but then the films have to keep track of everything that happens in the tv shows and it limits what they can do in the films.

Ah, the memories of yelling "KEK" to Alliance noobs who either ran away or were pwnd, hoping it would translate to "LOL". :lol

Back