Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lex totally knows who they really are already. I also think Supes and Bats know their identities at this point too.

I think Supes and Batman first meet in that scene where Supes removes the batmobile roof/doors.
Supes sees his face under the mask but probably dont know who Bruce Wayne is, he's just another playboy millionaire among many why would he care.
Then he sees him at the lex Luthor party and its on!

As for why Lex wants them to fight, batman is probably an obstacle for some of his criminal activities.
Two birds with one stone.

Man, there's no hype for this film. I went to the Jimmy Kimmel YouTube page, and the BVS trailer has 5 million views in 4 days, while Civil War has almost 37 million in a week. WB must be going crazy :lol
Civil War trailer on Marvels YouTube, 7 million views as of right now
BvS on WB YouTube 12 million views as of right now

Almost double the views in half the time.

What difference does that make, though? Kimmel's youtube probably had it first and thus got the most traction. In fairness, the Batman/Superman teaser has almost 50 million, though it was posted 7 months ago. Suicide Squad still beats the **** out of it.

What difference does that make, though?

As always one of two things:

1. The general consensus of the internet proves that you are correct and awesome (if you agree with the consensus.)

2. The general consensus of the internet proves that most people are idiots and you know better (if you do not agree with the consensus.)

Remember, every single internet statistic ever just shows that every single person is correct and awesome and every single other person is an idiot who doesn't know what they're talking about. :lol

Avatar only has just under 3 million views on Fox's YouTube channel yet is still is the biggest movie of all time. Yeah it was six years ago but as we're bashing around YouTube viewing numbers it proves that they mean nothing really.

Yeah, I guess youtube views don't mean much. One person can watch the trailer 100 times, but that doesn't mean they'll pay to see the movie 100 times. I'll probably go see this film and BVS once.

Well they reflect hype. And I assumed that was the whole point of the discussion, no? Though I'm sure Youtube usage is way up from 6 years ago, to the point that comparisons over time there probably don't say too much.

Not even SW? I know China doesn't give a crap about SW, but if people made Jurassic World the third biggest film of all time, I fear the nostalgia factor could help SW.

It will try . . .

2204528-anakin_skywalker.jpg

Yeah, I guess youtube views don't mean much. One person can watch the trailer 100 times, but that doesn't mean they'll pay to see the movie 100 times. I'll probably go see this film and BVS once.

If BvS has 40 million views and makes $1 billion does that mean if Civil War gets 80 million views it makes $2 billion at the box office? Doubt it! :lol

What difference does that make, though? Kimmel's youtube probably had it first and thus got the most traction. In fairness, the Batman/Superman teaser has almost 50 million, though it was posted 7 months ago. Suicide Squad still beats the **** out of it.

It makes just as much a difference as his statistics which is zero. His point was there isnt hype for BvS because it has less views on on Kimmels YouTube compared to Civil War. It's obvious by the internets and this thread here there is a lot of hype for BvS.

Back