Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I do kind of wonder what Iron Man's 75th anniversary will be like. I bet the second Downey retires, Iron Man drops back to the D-list.:lol

You'd think that, but that armor is packed with a **** ton of equipment, like electroshock, he drains the entire city's electric supply to stunt Superman with some electroshock therapy with the palm of his hands :lol

He can call a localized air strike in Supes, the armor actually packs enough punch to lift cars and land a couple jabs on Supes.

And he could use some kryptonite.

None of that will KO Superman, but it will keep him busy.

If I remember correctly, they said kryptonite wouldn't be present in MoS, no word of the rest of the universe.

Ok the only one of these options that I see that could have an effect on Superman is kryptonite. Some kryptonite gloves for Bats and it's basically man vs man.

Ok the only one of these options that I see that could have an effect on Superman is kryptonite. Some kryptonite gloves for Bats and it's basically man vs man.

Well, in the book, Superman was weakened because he took an atomic blast to the chin, that's why Batman could land a couple punches.

Maybe they can play that card too, have Supes stop a nuke somewhere in a conflict zone so that he's weakened when he fights Batman, that'll make a more interesting fight.

Sorry I upset you pumpkin :lol

The only thing to get is.

Iron Man -> Poops on-> Batman -> Shameless ripped off -> Zorro.

even if Batman was a rip off of Zorro that has nothing to do with Iron man.

Your trolling makes absolutely no sense LOL

Well, in the book, Superman was weakened because he took an atomic blast to the chin, that's why Batman could land a couple punches.

Maybe they can play that card too, have Supes stop a nuke somewhere in a conflict zone so that he's weakened when he fights Batman, that'll make a more interesting fight.

Yeah, as long as it's not Batman sending air strikes against Superman in populated areas I'm ok with that trick. But still, Superman's speed and ability to fly, he could just evade those airstrikes... it just feels like a lost battle.

Good: Avengers, TWS, IM1, Thor1, TFA, Thor2

Bad: GL, MOS, IM2, IM3

Ugly: TDKR

Great: Avengers, TWS, TDK.

Good/Very Good: IM1, Thor1, TFA, MOS, X1,X2, XFC, DOFP, Begins.

Serviceable: Thor2, IM2.

Disappoiting: ASM2, Wolverine, TDKR.

Bad: GL, IM3, XOW, X3

Ugly: Hulk

That'd be my list.

the answer bro. THIS is the answer..... right here. Watch this

Yeah, as long as it's not Batman sending air strikes against Superman in populated areas I'm ok with that trick. But still, Superman's speed and ability to fly, he could just evade those airstrikes... it just feels like a lost battle.

That's the thing, the exosuit makes Batman stronger and faster.

You're right it is a lost battle, or it should be, but I expect that the goal of Batman's plan lies outside the outcome of that battle.

:lol Crows beat me to it :duff

That's the thing, the exosuit makes Batman stronger and faster.

You're right it is a lost battle, or it should be, but I expect that the goal of Batman's plan lies outside the outcome of that battle.

:lol Crows beat me to it :duff

great minds.... :hi5: :lol

Yeah I agree guys, throw kryptonite in to the mix and it's an even fight. Still remains to see if it actually exists in that universe.

Great: Avengers, TWS, TDK.

Good/Very Good: IM1, Thor1, TFA, MOS, X1,X2, XFC, DOFP, Begins.

Serviceable: Thor2, IM2.

Disappoiting: ASM2, Wolverine, TDKR.

Bad: GL, IM3, XOW, X3

Ugly: Hulk

That'd be my list.

I totally forgot BB/TDK didn't I. :lol

They would go under Good. :lol

Seriously? Batman's a real ****.

I was just thinking the same thing. I'm not a comic person, never watched whatever animated show or movie that is so I don't know why Superman and Batman would be fighting eachother. What I do know is that makes Batman look like a real D-Bag.

Back