Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I think we've gone sort of off track here. You, Y4NK33, came in and started accusing Batman of ripping off Iron Man, when, in reality, Batman's had the colored/white eyes since 1939. I didn't see your post where you were referencing IM1, so, my apologies, but why can't people just enjoy something without resorting to "Heh. Iron Batman; they totally ripped off Marvel?"

I could care less about comic book revisionist history debates, especially since bats is a Zorro ripoff anyway. In this film Batfleck looks like an IM ripoff it's not complex. :lol

She looks really sexy there, I've never said that about her.

About the skirt, isn't that her muscle just contracting a bit? That's why it looks like the skirt's corner is poking her thigh.

I think the picture been shopped anyway. Seeing her at Comic con she still looks way thinner than this pic.

I could care less about comic book revisionist history debates, especially since bats is a Zorro ripoff anyway. In this film Batfleck looks like an IM ripoff it's not complex. :lol

Your point makes zero sense, though. You saw Kamandi's post. How is making him accurate to the TDKR portrayal from two decades before IM1 considered ripping off Iron Man?

Your point makes zero sense, though. You saw Kamandi's post. How is making him accurate to the TDKR portrayal from two decades before IM1 considered ripping off Iron Man?

Son, I b disappoint. :(

STOP feeding da' trolls. :lol

You could care less because it only proves you're wrong about all that :lol

Like I said, that suit design came out decades before the modern Iron Man design.

Sooo, keep playing that broken record I guess, I'll give you the number of my eye dr.... You need him more than I do :lol

He must work for Hot Toys, he sees Iron Man everywhere :lol

You don't get it, neither does he/she. I don't care if Bats had headlights in 1800 in the comics.

all superman needs to do is shoot his lasers into Batman's mouth :lol

Yeah or just crush his armor with his pinky finger. If there's any kind of physical fight between these two I don't see how Batman would even survive 10 seconds considering Superman's strength, speed and ability to fly.

Yeah or just crush his armor with his pinky finger. If there's any kind of physical fight between these two I don't see how Batman would even survive 10 seconds considering Superman's strength, speed and ability to fly.

:lol :exactly: :rotfl

Just to clarify, that armor is designed to survive only minutes against Supes, to slow him down or get his attention while he's cooking his plan, the armor eventually gets torn to pieces.

It also helps that Superman always holds back against Batman, that's what Batman counts on, and that's also why Superman doesn't fry Batman's throat :lol

Superman is going to go easy on him. He always does, that's his weakness....besides the Kryptonite.

Is it too late for her. :lol

cjIS3RJ.jpg

Right? :lol

Just to clarify, that armor is designed to survive only minutes against Supes, to slow him down or get his attention while he's cooking his plan, the Armor eventually gets torn to pieces.

It also helps that Superman ALWASY holds back against Batman, that's what Batman counts on, and that's also why Superman doesn't fry Batman's throat :lol

:lol Yeah I suppose so. Killing is a no-no for Superman but he doesn't even have to kill him. He could just stand there and let Batman throw punches at him without results. There's not anything Batman could do against Superman unless it's threatening to kill other people, which I doubt the caped crusader would do. I don't think there will be much physical fights between these two in this movie.

Superman is going to go easy on him. He always does, that's his weakness....besides the Kryptonite.

I thought kryptonite didn't exist in this particular DC universe.

This is basically what I think the "versus" thing will all be about. Arguing.

:lol

No one gets your crazy little world :lol

The only thing to get is.

Iron Man -> Ripped off -> Batman -> Inspired by -> Zorro.

Memorize that... :lol
Sorry I upset you pumpkin :lol

The only thing to get is.

Iron Man -> Poops on-> Batman -> Shameless ripped off -> Zorro.

:lol Yeah I suppose so. Killing is a no-no for Superman but he doesn't even have to kill him. He could just stand there and let Batman throw punches at him without results. There's not anything Batman could do against Superman unless it's threatening to kill other people, which I doubt the caped crusader would do. I don't think there will be much physical fights between these two in this movie.
You'd think that, but that armor is packed with a **** ton of equipment, like electroshock, he drains the entire city's electric supply to stunt Superman with some electroshock therapy with the palm of his hands :lol

He can call a localized air strike in Supes, the armor actually packs enough punch to lift cars and land a couple jabs on Supes.

And he could use some kryptonite.

None of that will KO Superman, but it will keep him busy.

I thought kryptonite didn't exist in this particular DC universe.

If I remember correctly, they said kryptonite wouldn't be present in MoS, no word of the rest of the universe.

Back