Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

Well, I don't know about test footage, but, if you're referring to photos of them in costume existing, if it was a wild rumor, it was one substantiated by the likes of Kevin Smith, Jennifer Garner, and Matt Damon.

I thought they had "over-complicated" plots :dunno

Is this another one of your "mistaken identity" posts like when you falsely accused me of being ignorant about Superman's powers in Flashpoint? :lol

Or did your brain incorrectly translate "stupid and unnecessary" as "over-complicated?"

Well, for one, you were unaware of FP Superman.

For two, you were part of the mob saying MoS had an "over-complicated" plot.

Quite the non sequitur post.

Well, for one, you were unaware of FP Superman.

Wrong freak. Remember, I explained that the whole concept was played out in The Dark Knight Returns, 20 years before. :wink1:

For two, you were part of the mob saying MoS had an "over-complicated" plot.
I said it was stupid and the concept of the Kotex made no sense if they got Kal's DNA. Are we going to bring up the whole cloning thing again, because if we do and you deny it, I'll simply defer you to the commentary on the BR, where that exact concept I mentioned is explained in detail by Crowe as he walks you through the birthing chambers. :lol

So you were aware that there was a mini series dedicated to FP's Superman then?

No, I thoroughly remember you were throwing words like "convoluted".

I haven't even mentioned the cloning thing, if you want to bring it up be my guest, I wasn't the one who ran out of arguments :lol.

So you were aware that there was a mini series dedicated to FP's Superman then?

No, I thoroughly remember you were throwing words like "convoluted".

I haven't even mentioned the cloning thing, if you want to bring it up be my guest, I wasn't the one who ran out of arguments :lol.

Neither was I. The whole thing's right there on the BR, the process just as I explained it. :moon

So bats is now a pimp!

3042438-0858104405-22663.jpg

notice the f@p hand :lol

Lol here is another pimp slap for ya

images (1).jpg

Should say get the hell out of my sequel!

Neither was I. The whole thing's right there on the BR, the process just as I explained it. :moon

Fair enough, I haven't watched the commentary in the 3 times I've watched the movie, I guess I'll have to, but just answer me this, you're telling me that Crowe specifically said something across the lines that all the babies that came out of the codex are identical clones of each other(and/or their ancestors) ergo, identical to Kal?

Lol here is another pimp slap for ya

View attachment 96534

Should say get the hell out of my sequel!

:lol :lol :lol Superdickery ftw!

Fair enough, I haven't watched the commentary in the 3 times I've watched the movie, I guess I'll have to, but just answer me this, you're telling me that Crowe specifically said something across the lines that all the babies that came out of the codex are identical clones of each other(and/or their ancestors) ergo, identical to Kal?

He states very specifically that they take DNA from the Kotex and reproduce (i.e. clone) it to create role-specific Kryptonians within the community. This is why Kal El's conception was heresy. It's also why, if the entire Kotex was imprinted in his DNA, they would've just needed a sample of his blood and why the whole Kotex subplot falls apart once they have said sample.

He states very specifically that they take DNA from the Kotex and reproduce (i.e. clone) it to create role-specific Kryptonians within the community.
Curious why you had to say clone in parenthesis, because without it, it doesn't support your argument, you said specifically that they were identical clones, your whole argument was based on that.

if the entire Kotex was imprinted in his DNA, they would've just needed a sample of his blood and why the whole Kotex subplot falls apart once they have said sample.
That also adds nothing to your argument, a blood sample is more than enough to draw complete information of one individual, I doubt there's any actual science about who knows how many billions of individuals within another individual's body.

From what you tell me, it doesn't support your argument at all, it's not even how you described it back then, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt till I see it.

Curious why you had to say clone in parenthesis, because without it, it doesn't support your argument, you said specifically that they were identical clones, your whole argument was based on that.

Go back and look. YOU said "identical" clone. I just said that Kryptonians were clones.

That also adds nothing to your argument, a blood sample is more than enough to draw complete information of one individual, I doubt there's any actual science about who knows how many billions of individuals within another individual's body.

So you're telling me every single DNA strand in your body is different? :lol You need to read up on DNA, bud. If the entire Kotex was contained in Kal's DNA, then the blood sample they took would suffice in replacing the Kotex.

From what you tell me, it doesn't support your argument at all, it's not even how you described it back then, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt till I see it.

Beg to differ. Zip it and go watch. :pfft:

Go back and look. YOU said "identical" clone. I just said that Kryptonians were clones.
Clone=identical, the question is, to whom? According to you, to each other and at one point you suggested that to their ancestors, that is very clearly not true.

Which is why your argument is fundamentally wrong, if they're clones, there's no need for the codex as each individual is a template for the next, if you just use the codex to insert certain behavioral "traits" to fit roles in society, but each individual is different in every other way, as is clearly shown in the movie, then they're not clones, period

So you're telling me every single DNA strand in your body is different? :lol You need to read up on DNA, bud. If the entire Kotex was contained in Kal's DNA, then the blood sample they took would suffice in replacing the Kotex.
I understand how DNA works, but I'm not saying the codex was stored inside his DNA, and it's not mentioned in the movie , I couldn't even begin to understand how that'd work, neither could you, and I seriously doubt there's any branch of Genetics that deals with a subject like that.

Regardless, I agree that the Codex subplot was blurry at best and the movie could have done without it.

Beg to differ. Zip it and go watch. :pfft:

Alright alright :lol

Miley___Zip_it_GIF_For_Yvonne_by_Fairy_T_ale.gif

Last edited:

He states very specifically that they take DNA from the Kotex and reproduce (i.e. clone) it to create role-specific Kryptonians within the community. This is why Kal El's conception was heresy. It's also why, if the entire Kotex was imprinted in his DNA, they would've just needed a sample of his blood and why the whole Kotex subplot falls apart once they have said sample.

Are you still seriously trying to pick apart the scientific reasoning...from a movie? Superman has the McGuffin, the bad guys want the McGuffin, punching ensues. End of story. Move on already.

What did the interviewer mean by "it works for Thor"?? When did Thor wear loin clothes like in 300 lol

Where do they find these idiot interviewers that don't even know anything bout the topics they ask questions about. I guess a question on the employment application is "are you willing to ask questions about topics you know nothing about and are OK with lookin or comming off as stupid/ignorant"?? Yes,; OK your hired!!!

I guess he thinks Hercules is Thor or something.

Are you still seriously trying to pick apart the scientific reasoning...from a movie? Superman has the McGuffin, the bad guys want the McGuffin, punching ensues. End of story. Move on already.

:lol I know right, it's HILARIOUS when some try to over complicate a relatively simple concept.

:lol I know right, it's HILARIOUS when some try to over complicate a relatively simple concept.

<-- the one who said MoS was Battleship in blue tights and a red cape. :wave

Back