Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

Can't judge it, looks like it could be a blend between TAS and something more modern, need to see more.

I even doubt that pic is legit.

It does :lol

fvUG-v8A.B

Somebody should grab one of those replica Predator masks - namely the futuristic looking one that resembles that latest pic (whatever the source), paint it all black & stick some wheels underneath it.

Great success.. :lol

Like the Gatling guns on the Burtonmobile? :lol

89 car guns are more like forearm mounted, shoulder would have to be behind the cockpit. :lol

Somebody should grab one of those replica Predator masks - namely the futuristic looking one that resembles that latest pic (whatever the source), paint it all black & stick some wheels underneath it.

Great success.. :lol

Good idea. :lol

That'd look like crap in real life. The replicas always do.

Only works as 2D animation in my opinion. Besides, the live action equivalent is basically the '89 Batmobile.

I was just watching a movie with Josh Brolin in it. He would be perfect as Batman.

:lol :lol :lol

That'd look like crap in real life. The replicas always do.

Only works as 2D animation in my opinion. Besides, the live action equivalent is basically the '89 Batmobile.

I think a redesign could work, something along the lines of that and a Cadillac Ciel like they hinted.

You could fit Vicky, Chase and Rachel all at once in that thing.

So bats is now a pimp!

3042438-0858104405-22663.jpg

notice the f@p hand :lol

Back