Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

Thanks but sublimation is not my way :lol

*remembered his nickname*

DAMMIT!

tumblr_llxkt0uNpI1qg7g6oo1_400.jpg
I wonder if Adam West carried those in his utility belt. :lol

DC needs to strike while the iron's hot. We've been seeing a ton of news from them, so they should top it off with a picture of Batfleck!

You know me, nam. I'm a hardcore DC apologist, but if they do that, **** 'em. They should have a Teaser Trailer by SDCC.

Supposedly. It'd probably put some minds at ease if they dropped a little something as a show of good faith.:lol

You know me, nam. I'm a hardcore DC apologist, but if they do that, **** 'em. They should have a Teaser Trailer by SDCC.

I agree. We should at the very least have some silhouettes or concept art by now, but with this now being over 2 years away, they're going to need to balance that VERY carefully to not give too much away by the May release date in 2016 and still keep the huge gap between MoS and BvS filled with bait. Especially with the New 52ey aspect catering to the ADD generation and their goldfish mental capacity. :lol

Didn't they shoot some test footage of them in their costumes? Or was that just a wild rumor?

Back