Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

I think the choice of Affleck is a good one, and I hope it means he'll be involved with the cinematic DCU, not just as Batman, but perhaps a writer/director.

When I first heard the news, I was more suprised by the fact that he agreed, rather than he was considered at all.

I mean, him being a huge comic fan, I am sure playing Batman was a dream at some point in his life, but after all the trouble he got into due to the poor blockbuster parades in the past and the newly-found respect as a director, I was sure he wouldn't wanna go back to these waters.

Clown shoes. WTF, WB? They just proved they learned nothing from the Clooney debacle.

Affleck is gonna undo all the goodwill he's gotten as of late; he will become the new punching bag!

Well lets see the only movies he was decent in i like are Armageadon ,mallrats as a doush ,good will hunting & paycheck was ok story,dazed and confused another doushy role as banion .one wrong turn good story but he's typecast doushery sorry. I just cant see him as a good wayne.. I want t be proved wrong but like said dont see this turning out good with him.

Bale BACK NOW PLEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl

When I first heard the news, I was more suprised by the fact that he agreed, rather than he was considered at all.

I mean, him being a huge comic fan, I am sure playing Batman was a dream at some point in his life, but after all the trouble he got into due to the poor blockbuster parades in the past and the newly-found respect as a director, I was sure he wouldn't wanna go back to these waters.

I agree with this, I am more surprised he even said yes, than WB asking him to come for it.

I never expected Affleck to go for it,

But Then again,
If you are going to come back to the world of Superheroes, What better character to play than Batman!
At least Affleck is going big with this one, Really big....

I hope Matt Damon is recast as the new Rambo at this point

Matt Damon should play Robin to Affleck's Batman...lol

If Affleck would eventually play Batman barring any unforeseen circumstances then it will be the first Batman toy I would never buy, should HT make one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Clown shoes. WTF, WB? They just proved they learned nothing from the Clooney debacle.

And what does this have to do with Clooney? Nothing analogous between the two.

Sorry but those who base their opinnion of Affleck solely by his Armaggedons, Gigglis, or Daredevils, don't really know much about the man. That guy is gone.

And even if his better work still leaves some doubt about his ability to play Wayn'e convincingly (in my opinion, he allready showed all the traits Wayne should have, in his roles in the past), its just a matter of debate. Not a: "THIS MOVIE WILL CERTAINLY SUCK, WTF WB?!?!?!?!?11111".

Besides, casting directors don't jsut shoot themselves in the foot, for kicks. They all know how much is riding on it.

Bale BACK NOW PLEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl
1170821_10151838671586718_294664359_n.jpg

Prediction straaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaight to dvd.......:rotfl

Even animated Bruce looks like Ben. Its a good choice. :)

ppbrownsuit.jpg

- Quote all the naysayers, get the post links, save them onto a word document.

- When first images and trailer pop up, re-quote what was posted.

- If that freak shows some lovin' by talking it up or buying Hot Toys or other dolls, re-quote what was posted.

:exactly:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They be the first too get the HT DX version of Affleck Batman too!

Ben Affleck had his chance to play a superhero and it didn't work out well.

Back