Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

What's hilarious is that all the haters are going to be the same people who love the movie and hop on the bandwagon once it's out. :lol

And what does this have to do with Clooney? Nothing analogous between the two.

Sorry but those who base their opinnion on Afflleck solely by his Armaggedons, Gigglis, or Daredevils, don't really know much about the man. That guy is gone.

And even if his better work still leaves some doubt about his ability to play Wayn'e convincingly (in my opinion, he allready showed all the traits Wayne should have, in his roles in the past), its just a matter of debate. Not a: "THIS MOVIE WILL CERTAINLY SUCK, WTF WB?!?!?!?!?11111".

The parallel is in casting a "big star" rather than a good actor. I was actually very excited when Clooney was cast as Batman, after his performance in FROM DUSK TILL DAWN.

And we all know how that turned out.

Keaton wouldve been the ultimate perfect choice....To reclaim the role WTF??? With the new affects a missed chance at greatness.

What's hilarious is that all the haters are going to be the same people who love the movie and hop on the bandwagon once it's out. :lol
It's pretty much like that for everything that comes out these days. :lol

tumblr_ml2xp64tun1r827vgo1_400.gif

The parallel is in casting a "big star" rather than a good actor. I was actually very excited when Clooney was cast as Batman, after his performance in FROM DUSK TILL DAWN.

And we all know how that turned out.

Clooney wasn't much of a star back then, (more of a fameous TV face) certainly not among the heaviest Hollywood A-listers.

And Affleck today doesn't have the mainstream pull as an actor the same way he had years back. One could also argue that many of the other contenders for the role that were discussed, have currently bigger box-office pull.

Keaton wouldve been the ultimate perfect choice....To reclaim the role WTF??? With the new affects a missed chance at greatness.

What? That would have been stupid. He's too old now.

He had his go at it and it was great, same with Bale. It's okay to let go.

You're past losing it now. :lol

nope i'm not chasing waterfalls i dont want no scrub afflec.:rotfl

If Affleck nails this, I will be the first to admit that I'm wrong. I just feel like WB "stunt cast" him, showing a certain lack of faith in Cavill and Snyder.

My disdain is more directed at WB than Affleck.

they hate it when its annouced, then they love it when it comes out as they all buy the figures, DVDs/Blu Rays, Tshirts, games, etc.

Then later, it becomes cool to hate on something that is great. vicious cycle.

One thing that I find hilarious is all of the folks who said that Hamm couldn't be Batman because Batman needs to be shorter than Superman. Affleck's 3" taller than Cavill, and, with the ears, you're probably looking at an almost 1/2 foot difference.:lol

Time to bring out Hardy's apple box for Cavill.

One thing that I find hilarious is all of the folks who said that Hamm couldn't be Batman because Batman needs to be shorter than Superman. Affleck's 3" taller than Cavill, and, with the ears, you're probably looking at an almost 1/2 foot difference.:lol

You know what I find hilarious?

Affleck taking orders from Zach Snyder and David Goyer when it comes to directing and the script. :lol

suitably goofy and swarmy.....

But not so sure about his combat ability...

color me intigued

Bottom line, I loved the Nolan trilogy, so if this crashes and burns, no biggie.

Back