Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

What's hilarious is that all the haters are going to be the same people who love the movie and hop on the bandwagon once it's out. :lol

100% agree with this. All those bashing this from just the announcement will be sitting in the theater opening night along with the rest of the world. Somehow they will conveniently forget all the bashing and criticizing and say how good of a choice it was and how perfect he ended up being for the role.

I'm personally not entirely sold on Affleck as the right choice but at the same time I don't think he's a horrible choice either. I do like him as an actor, especially his more recent films, but he's still going to have to prove that he's the right fit for the character.

100% agree with this. All those bashing this from just the announcement will be sitting in the theater opening night along with the rest of the world. Somehow they will conveniently forget all the bashing and criticizing and say how good of a choice it was and how perfect he ended up being for the role.

I'm personally not entirely sold on Affleck as the right choice but at the same time I don't think he's a horrible choice either. I do like him as an actor, especially his more recent films, but he's still going to have to prove that he's the right fit for the character.

That's exactly how I feel.

You know what I find hilarious?

Affleck taking orders from Zach Snyder and David Goyer when it comes to directing and the script. :lol

That is going to be interesting. I do wonder if the reason for his performances, lately, being really solid is due to the fact that he's also been in control behind the camera, as well.

Someone made this of Affleck with photoshop.

0JD9mA1.png

That looks kewl.

I'm fine with the choice.

Christian Bales reaction to the casting of Affleck.

FJAHJ.gif

Do actors really have combat ability?

It doesn't matter. Affleck convicingly potrayed a thuggish boston street brute. He can easily pull of a Batman.

Also, here's hoping that Afflecks presence might acctually positively rub off on Goyer and Snyder when it comes to story.

Morgan Freeman. :lecture

Don Cheadle. :lecture

This news made me crave waffles and coffee.

Mmmmm, waffles.

lets go to the Diner and celebrate Bio. :lol

I would never go to a diner with someone called "Bio".

You all have to remember this is not a Batman movie. We don't even know how much screen time Ben Affleck will have.

We don't know how much Bruce Wayne there will be. What if there is like 5 minutes of Bruce Wayne Screen time and most of it is Batman?

That is what is most interesting about this, the fact that this is not going to be like Keaton's Batman or Bale's Batman,
Bruce Wayne is not going to be the center of Attention, Superman is.

So Comparing Ben to Keaton or Bale doesn't even apply because This is a movie about two of the biggest characters.
All bets are off

Back