Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

God damn it, it is a downer :lol

I don't want no more Bale :monkey2

I just don't want anymore of the STYLE of the last three Batman films. MoS had a touch of it but now we are probably going to go full-tilt clone. Metropolis should be very different from Gotham. But now probably not.

I has a sad. :(

I'd be fine with Bale. However, it might be interesting if they didn't follow the Nolan continuity, but instead opted for a sort of "soft reboot," if you will. With Bale playing a different, more fantastical version of Batman. Hell, if they ever got that far, they could even explain that the Nolan continuity was just another universe in the "multiverse," if you will.

I'd be fine with Bale. However, it might be interesting if they didn't follow the Nolan continuity, but instead opted for a sort of "soft reboot," if you will. With Bale playing a different, more fantastical version of Batman. Hell, if they ever got that far, they could even explain that the Nolan continuity was just another universe in the "multiverse," if you will.

IDK, I just have this bad taste about Bale being Batman again, I like the Nolan trilogy a lot, but it's it's own thing, I don't need more.

I know they probably will make a more comic-like Batman, and that would be just what I'm expecting, but with Bale on it, just doesn't feel right for me, not one bit, in theory it wouldn't suck, but I just, feels kinda lazy, tired, just, no. :lol

IDK, I just have this bad taste about Bale being Batman again, I like the Nolan trilogy a lot, but it's it's own thing, I don't need more.

I know they probably will make a more comic-like Batman, and that would be just what I'm expecting, but with Bale on it, just doesn't feel right for me, not one bit, in theory it wouldn't suck, but I just, feels kinda lazy, tired, just, no. :lol

I wouldn't be bothered in the least if it happened. That being said, I still say...well, you fill in the rest.:lol

I wouldn't be bothered in the least if it happened. That being said, I still say...well, you fill in the rest.:lol
Mhmmm is it by any chance:

520-Spiral-sliced-bone-in-ham_1_.jpg

:lol

Bale returns to Man of Steel 2 for the price of 50 Million? How interesting that is..... Since its a MoS sequel, then what exactly will Cavill make? I doubt he'll have a matching salary. Hence, Ramatuelle may be correct in her assumptions so far. :dunno

Well now I feel retarded, I should have read the article from the beginning, I thought Bale offered 50mil himself to play Batman again, I thought "oh, he sure loves the character" duh!....

Lindsay-Lohan-Facepalm-Gif.gif

:lol

If Bale isn't going to playf as Batman in MoS2 then Josh Brolin might get the part. ME NO WANT JOSH BROLIN!!! :pfft:

I'd rather have Josh Brolin, at least we know he wouldn't growl like a retard and have a ridiculous lisp.

I call bull**** though, Goyer and Snyder said this was a different Batman, why hire Bale back? and supposedly Scott Atkins auditioned for the part, why would they still be auditioning people if they're offering Bale 50 mill?

If he gets the part, I will rage like I have never raged before... tired of that *******

Bale holding out for more money, can't be, not in Hollywood.

Hold on, let me put on my shocked face.

So there's a chance bale could be in this movie hm?

It doesn't matter if this interests Superman fans or not because superman is now guest-starring in his own damn film.

I don't see it that way. I see it as Batman and Superman starring in a vehicle for the Justice League.

Also, keep in mind, that this Bale rumor/fact is taken from a book. Books usually take time to write. This could be old news from when WB still had their heads up their asses and wanted a JL movie in 2015.

Seriously, if WB can't get their act together and realize that Marvel's approach is the best one, not necessarily copying their formula, but actually having a well-thought out plan that encompasses all of their movies over the next 8-10 years, then they're not going to make it. Marvel had plans for 2015 made back in 2008 and they've got plans through 2021 right now. I'm pretty sure that they've also got backup plans, should any of their films meet with box office failure. I'm sincerely hoping that WB is on to this and is just keeping it all under wraps.

As far as bringing Bale back or not, I really don't even care at this point. Any half-competent writer could make it work, whether they decided to reboot Batman entirely, or incorporate the Nolan-verse into the Snyder-verse.

Bale returns to Man of Steel 2 for the price of 50 Million? How interesting that is..... Since its a MoS sequel, then what exactly will Cavill make? I doubt he'll have a matching salary. Hence, Ramatuelle may be correct in her assumptions so far. :dunno

Yeah, THAT'LL be fair. Cavill makes 4-5 million and his ostensible costar makes 50 million. If I were Cavill I would be mad as hell. It would really be an embarrassment.

I don't see it that way. I see it as Batman and Superman starring in a vehicle for the Justice League.

But this isn't the Justice League, this is a movie with only two heroes. And we can already tell who is far, far more important. :(

Seriously, if WB can't get their act together and realize that Marvel's approach is the best one, not necessarily copying their formula, but actually having a well-thought out plan that encompasses all of their movies over the next 8-10 years, then they're not going to make it.

What DC is doing is like a thoroughbred horse breeder taking a six-month-old colt to the Kentucky Derby and expecting him to not only win that without having finished growing, but also no track experience. And THEN thinking he is going to win the Triple Crown.

What the colt is going to do is end up with a broken leg and dead. No Triple Crown, no roses and champagne and stud fees, just defeat.

"Man of Steel" is the six-month colt with a promising future. Pushing it too hard and too fast is going to end up in an embarrassing defeat. Why is seemingly everyone at DC and at WB so shortsighted and so stupid?

It doesn't matter if this interests Superman fans or not because superman is now guest-starring in his own damn film. I hate to be debbie downer but that is what we are facing.

Bale will almost certainly be back to the tune of fifty million. That makes me sad because now this film will be another bunch of people talking rapidly to each otther in darkened rooms. Id say we saw ENOUGH OF THAT!!!!! In the last three batman films but what do I know.

I completely disagree with your first paragraph, and I think that it's still too soon to take anything for granted. Many things can change along the way, and have in mind that Snyder announced his intentions at SDCC, when the movie was still in theatres. So far, there's nothing.
Plus, that Batman would "take over" Superman's movie, is just the general assumption based on the fact the Snyder said he wanted the new movie to be based upon a Batman story. That's why I'm hoping he rethinks that decision. We're not even in 2014, they still haven't a complete cast yet, and haven't started to shoot, so anything can happen. And I trust Nolan would have a say on this, too.

I just don't want anymore of the STYLE of the last three Batman films. MoS had a touch of it but now we are probably going to go full-tilt clone. Metropolis should be very different from Gotham. But now probably not.

I has a sad. :(

Agree with you here, but I rather not be so pessimistic, or I'm really get crazy. It's VERY heartbreaking that they want to make things this way.

I think they already said that Nolan's Batman is it's own self-contained universe, and will not be integrated within the same DC Universe to which "Man of Steel" belongs, because they want Superman to be the first superhero.

So there's a chance bale could be in this movie hm?

I think not.

Also, keep in mind, that this Bale rumor/fact is taken from a book. Books usually take time to write. This could be old news from when WB still had their heads up their asses and wanted a JL movie in 2015.

Seriously, if WB can't get their act together and realize that Marvel's approach is the best one, not necessarily copying their formula, but actually having a well-thought out plan that encompasses all of their movies over the next 8-10 years, then they're not going to make it. Marvel had plans for 2015 made back in 2008 and they've got plans through 2021 right now. I'm pretty sure that they've also got backup plans, should any of their films meet with box office failure. I'm sincerely hoping that WB is on to this and is just keeping it all under wraps.

As far as bringing Bale back or not, I really don't even care at this point. Any half-competent writer could make it work, whether they decided to reboot Batman entirely, or incorporate the Nolan-verse into the Snyder-verse.

If what you say in the first paragraph is like that, then I hope that they drop the idea of making "Man of Steel 2" into the Superman/Batman movie, and make both as separate movies, instead.

Yeah, THAT'LL be fair. Cavill makes 4-5 million and his ostensible costar makes 50 million. If I were Cavill I would be mad as hell. It would really be an embarrassment.

It is a big difference in pay, although the same thing happened with "The Avengers." Robert Downey Jr. made considerably more than any of the other top-billed actors.

Back