Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

The Trinity

image.jpg

a friend just posted this on FB from SDCC -
Footage details - An armored Batman from Dark Knight Returns switches on the Bat Signal.
The point where the signal projects we see Superman with eyes glowing red.
The shot closes with focus on the Batman's glowing white eyes
Super adaptation of Frank Millar's version

Love the outfit but still not crazy about Gal. Oh well....definitely could've been a lot worse.

The boots help alot.

Her eyes look good.

More cleavage would've sealed it, any cleavage, she has none. :lol

Still, overall a WIN.

Great background!

Last edited:

https://io9.com/first-batman-v-superman-glimpse-really-does-show-titan-1611399987

Looks like they actually showed some footage today and the rumor about him getting a second suit is true.
I'm rather surprised they actually left her arms and thighs bare.

That trinity poster with all of them next to each other looks badass though. Not sure how this movie is going to play out though.

And now a little teaser. It's raining, and Batman is in an armored suit. He turns on the bat signal. It looks STRAIGHT out of a Frank Miller drawing. The Bat signal illuminates Superman hovering over him in the sky. His eyes start to glow red, and they zoom in on Batman staring him down. Huge applause.

I'll eat crow on this one, her physique looks fine there. Quite stunning, actually. Shows what I know. I guess that's why they're making the movies, and I'm not.

Great costume too.

It's called photoshop, lots of it. :lol

She looks great! Lol at more cleavage lol unreal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHERE ARE THEY NOW? Where!?! I'm still going to say it's okay to question how it'll be, performance wise, but all that **** about "she needs moar bewbs," and "not big enough" can **** right off. That is Wonder Woman; that is absolutely Wonder Woman. Well done, Michael Wilkinson. Well done, indeed.

Please let that footage leak, and please let it not be removed before I see it.:pray:

Back