Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

WHERE ARE THEY NOW? Where!?! I'm still going to say it's okay to question how it'll be, performance wise, but all that **** about "she needs moar bewbs," and "not big enough" can **** right off. That is Wonder Woman; that is absolutely Wonder Woman. Well done, Michael Wilkinson. Well done, indeed.

Please let that footage leak, and please let it not be removed before I see it.:pray:

I saved it to my desktop. :lol

ZOMG

I see Affleck is cosplaying as Andrew Dice Clay.

WHERE ARE THEY NOW? Where!?! I'm still going to say it's okay to question how it'll be, performance wise, but all that **** about "she needs moar bewbs," and "not big enough" can **** right off. That is Wonder Woman; that is absolutely Wonder Woman. Well done, Michael Wilkinson. Well done, indeed.

Well said Batfan. I have been rooting for her since day one. So glad she is making people eat their words anout her not having the look.

Wonder Woman looks perfect. So glad they didn't pay heed to some of the other suggestions folks were tossing out there. I'd always thought a younger Monica Belucci would have been perfect, and Godot has a similar look.

Last edited:

I must admit, I'm excited about the cast, but if the movie is anything like Man of Steel (all action, little to zero story or sense) I won't dig it.

Damn, Superman looks like a pipsqueak compared to Batman.

Back