Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

ah damn i was sure the panel was tonight, im not there but still like everyone, im waiting for the reveals from WB/DC about the Batman v Superman film , the rock announcing who hes playing, even tho we pretty much know its going to be Shazam, and also i want to know whats their big smocking gun to surpasse Marvel .

Hoping for something cool like the trinity in suit revealed, a teaser, a big reveal, all of those together, just plain something that makes me go... DAMN!! like the reveal of BvS did last year

ah damn i was sure the panel was tonight, im not there but still like everyone, im waiting for the reveals from WB/DC about the Batman v Superman film , the rock announcing who hes playing, even tho we pretty much know its going to be Shazam, and also i want to know whats their big smocking gun to surpasse Marvel .

Hoping for something cool like the trinity in suit revealed, a teaser, a big reveal, all of those together, just plain something that makes me go... DAMN!! like the reveal of BvS did last year

Rock..Shazam? Actually quite good come to think about it!

We don't really know if it's Shazam, could be Black Adam.

He only said "say the word" which pretty much applies to both.

I would prefer he play Black Adam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

either one he plays im ok with, i should have said, lots of people presume its shazam and honestly im ok with both.
Heck id be ok with him playing green lantern stewart in the JLA film

Im good with either Shazam or Black Adam, but I think I would prefer he play Shazam. There aren't a great many actors who can pull off the charm to not make the whole kid in an adult's body not annoying. The Rock is one of them. Black Adam will be easy to cast without him. Shazam not so much.

Im good with either Shazam or Black Adam, but I think I would prefer he play Shazam. There aren't a great many actors who can pull off the charm to not make the whole kid in an adult's body not annoying. The Rock is one of them. Black Adam will be easy to cast without him. Shazam not so much.

That's a very good observation, he may look more like Black Adam, but he sure could pull Shazam's personality with ease.

With his acting in Hercules not certain what he can pull off other than look big.

He did a bad job?

Was the movie at least good? I was thinking of going to see it tomorrow.

It was a combination of his delivery and their decision to use modern dialogue.

He felt like Hercules of New Jersey. :lol

Yeah, it was a fun ride though.

Even the bad movies this year are passable. :lol

2015, a year to remember.

Lower overall box office than 2013 but a much better year for movies.

With his acting in Hercules not certain what he can pull off other than look big.

Haven't seen it, but maybe its just a bad performance. His film history, especially the comedies, says he can pull it off. He can do the badass, yet still have the goofiness to makd you believe this is really a 12 year old.

Playing Black Adam is easy. Hell, getbMark Strong on a weight program and he could pull it off. Shazam is the more difficult character.

Back