Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

It was. Irish said that was their Reeve tribute, and they did a Reeves one by overlaying the "whooshing" sound from the 50's show into the wind effects when Clark first flies. Snyder also said they tried to pack it with Easter Eggs, including some for Smallville (Fordman auto, etc.). So, I don't see why they'd leave out one for, arguably, the most popular Superman of all time.

It was. Irish said that was their Reeve tribute, and they did a Reeves one by overlaying the "whooshing" sound from the 50's show into the wind effects when Clark first flies. Snyder also said they tried to pack it with Easter Eggs, including some for Smallville (Fordman auto, etc.). So, I don't see why they'd leave out one for, arguably, the most popular Superman of all time.
Well - there you go. :)

Marvel is getting A LOT of attention, DC. Better step it up or you all will LONG be forgotten.

Maybe you guys want to "leak" a photo of the new Batsuit or Wonder Woman outfit?

Other than Green Lantern, I don’t see how DC/WB haven’t been successful recently with their superhero property. They just need to start releasing their films faster, which is why the delay will help it, they’re building their universe. Once BvsS comes out, the real battle will start.

Other than Green Lantern, I don’t see how DC/WB haven’t been successful recently with their superhero property. They just need to start releasing their films faster, which is why the delay will help it, they’re building their universe. Once BvsS comes out, the real battle will start.

How does not actually releasing anything for two years equate to "building their universe?" If they did MoS last year, then a new Batman this year, then maybe WW or something next year before BvS in 2016 I'd say yeah, they're building their universe. Now it appears they're simply chasing their own tail.

Green Lantern made some money and the effects were great, but overall it was terrible. Reynolds had a great "look" for Hal Jordan, but his acting was horrendous. If anything, a future Green Lantern movie should focus on him being a "space cop" IN SPACE and not on Earth.

DC at this point needs to get their heroes "out there". A FLASH movie would've been a GREAT start in-between Man of Steel and Batman vs. Superman. But they aren't that smart and knowing how WB thinks, they probably think that a Flash movie will confuse the audiences with the upcoming Flash TV series. They need to move past that attitude.

I struggle to see why they seem to have an excellent TV (Smallville, Arrow, upcoming Gotham & Flash) record, an amazing cartoon series and movie record (Batman Animated, JL/JLU, numerous animated movies) and even some of the best video games (Batman Arkham series) as of late but can BARELY get the ball rolling when it comes to what WB is known for....MAKING F'N MOVIES.

How does not actually releasing anything for two years equate to "building their universe?" If they did MoS last year, then a new Batman this year, then maybe WW or something next year before BvS in 2016 I'd say yeah, they're building their universe. Now it appears they're simply chasing their own tail.

Thats the reason for the delay, they’re figuring out this whole Universe. Wonder Woman is getting her solo movie, I’m not sure if that was confirmed though, and rumor is that Justice League might be shot back to back with BvsS.

Does Batman find a piece of kryptonite in this movie?
I just can't see how he has a chance. It's not even close.

Rather have Warner take their time and have movies that raise the bar that those fast food like produced Marvel movies that bore me visually and take no risks whatsoever :)

Envoyé de mon LT22i en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rather have Warner take tueur time and have movies that raise the bar that those fast. Food like produced Marvel movies that just bore me visually.

:exactly:

Cap 2 was awesome but lets not forget phase 2 also consists of Iron Man 3 and Thor TDW. WB/DC can’t fail with BvsS or they will lose billions of dollars in the future, I applaud them for thing their time, and making sure they create something special.

Michael Bay should make the next DC film.

75378_TrollFace_Im_beginning_to_troll_FB-s604x453-112747.png

Rather have Warner take their time and have movies that raise the bar that those fast food like produced Marvel movies that bore me visually and take no risks whatsoever :)

I agree, GL raised the bar and Cap 2 was a bore.

Where did I put my crack pipe. :lol

Ryan Reynolds was a terrible choice for Hal Jordan - period.

Please - never again.

He was like Ben Stiller's brother in a mask, doing a bad combo imitation of Plastic Man meets Luke Perry' s forehead on legs.

Ryan Reynolds was a terrible choice for Hal Jordan - period.

Please - never again.

He was like Ben Stiller's brother in a mask, doing a bad combo imitation of Plastic Man meets Luke Perry' s forehead on legs.

:rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol

Back