Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2015)

jfaflh.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Wasn't that because his power grew stronger? They were dropping bald jokes left and right in First Class.

Yup, I know a while back they were hinting something going wrong with cerebro would cause it. I think they are really stalling on it because Mcavoy is in the prime of his acting career and has been getting some big time roles.

Yup, I know a while back they were hinting something going wrong with cerebro would cause it. I think they are really stalling on it because Mcavoy is in the prime of his acting career and has been getting some big time roles.

I never seen him act before First Class and I thought he did a perfect young Charles, definitely reminded me of Stewart.

I never seen him act before First Class and I thought he did a perfect young Charles, definitely reminded me of Stewart.

He has actually been my favorite young actor since 2007. It is funny you say that because he was doing his best to be nothing like Stewart as young Charles :lol

Check him out in Atonement, Last King of Scotland, Wanted he was awesome(even though I’m not fond of the movie) and Starter for 10, which also has a young Benedict Cumberbatch in it. His recent film Filth he is incredible in as well. I think he is the most underrated actor working today.

Denzel and Joaquin < Redford and Hopkins
Indeed, although Denzel could be right up there with Hopkins.

Yeah, I rest my case. With the exception of Walk the Line which I think was more a similarity coincidence than not, Joaquin always plays Joaquin. :lol
You could say the same about Samuel L Jackson, RDJ, even Clark Gregg who brought that guy in that old Christine show and just renamed it Coulson :lol

I saw him 1st in that awful "Wanted" movie, ever since he's been a tough sell for me, he always seems kinda pretentious imo.

He has actually been my favorite young actor since 2007. It is funny you say that because he was doing his best to be nothing like Stewart as young Charles :lol

Check him out in Atonement, Last King of Scotland, Wanted he was awesome(even though I’m not fond of the movie) and Starter for 10, which also has a young Benedict Cumberbatch in it. His recent film Filth he is incredible in as well. I think he is the most underrated actor working today.

Yup, he is completely different from Charles, only thing he needs now to fully sell it is going bald :lol

You could say the same about Samuel L Jackson, RDJ, even Clark Gregg who brought that guy in that old Christine show and just renamed it Coulson :lol

In all fairness, I intentionally refrained from mentioning them. They're a LOT like Al Pacino who plays himself in whatever he's in. It's good, no doubt, but it's Al Pacino as Al Pacino doing whatever occupation the role requires. :lol

In all fairness, I intentionally refrained from mentioning them. They're a LOT like Al Pacino who plays himself in whatever he's in. It's good, no doubt, but it's Al Pacino as Al Pacino doing whatever occupation the role requires. :lol

Yup, it's not necessarily a bad thing with some names, Although I would like to see a different Joaquin if he's gonna play Lex.

Typecasting aside Bryan Cranston cast as Lex Luthor would be the only way to interest me in the future of DC on film atm.

Hire whatever actors they want, i'm just excited at the prospect of owning another HT Batmobile. :yess:

Last edited:

As much as I disliked MOS, I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited to see the designs released to the public.

Then the laughter can begin. :lol

As much as I disliked MOS, I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited to see the designs released to the public.

Then the laughter can begin. :lol

Yeah I'm expecting them to be heinously bad. I just hope it's not another jigsaw puzzle Batsuit -_-

Wonder Woman is the only costume that is going to be iffy. The rest, as long as they look the character like MOS's and Lanterns, I'm sure they will be fine.

Back