Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2015)

Would you stop drooling all over the place? :lol

Female Batman? Once you get your reading skills in order, read this again; If they can handle the colors, then I don't care.

Other than Wonder Woman and a few others, the rest of her sisters do use a more neutral armor so it does make sense. :slap even temporary if you want, then she'd get the colors when she starts fighting for the humans.

Last edited:

Would you stop drooling all over the place? :lol

Female Batman? Once you get your reading skills in order, read this again; If they can handle the colors, then I don't care.

Other than Wonder Woman and a few others, the rest of her sisters do use a more neutral armor so it does make sense. :slap even temporary if you want, then she'd get the colors when she starts fighting for the humans.

drooling over what?

I need a translation to understand the **** foaming from your mouth. :lecture

:lol What you need is a 1st grade education to solve your reading & cognitive skills deficit.

Nope, I understood your 1st grade thought process to make Wonder Woman look like a generic chick in armor, but its just horrible.

If anything can be taken from the MOS rants on this board, its the fact that you can't take a generations beloved character and throw them too far left of center and expect it to be palatable to the masses.

As Lerath pointed out and the Avengers and various Spidey movies have pointed out, you need to embrace the comics absurdity to a point and have fun with it. Its the expectation.

Thats why Marvel is rampaging right now, they finally realized theres nothing wrong with giving people what they want.

Last edited:

No, you clearly have reading difficulties, otherwise you would've noticed when I said I'm not against colors, and I love what they've done over at Marvel, hated what Fox is doing with Wolverine, nobody's denying that.

I also said that if they could manage to use WW's colors properly, then I wouldn't complain or even a temporary outfit for later on giver her the colors.

You seem to think, in your funny little mindset that I don't like WW's classic outfit, when I never even implied that, I do like it, it was a tiny notion of what I'd like to see, not even definitive, just an option, but you, big baby, couldn't resist in making a big deal out of it.

And it's not throwing WW too far off center, a Greek-like armor is what most of her sisters have been seen using.

I was replying to your idiotic idea of her wearing generic battle armor. You're the one freaking out. Sorry, I didn't go back and read your bio on your thoughts of Wolverine's costume... :slap

Don't be sorry, I always keep calm when dealing with dbags. :lol
That was an addition to that particular post, you were still illiterate to what I did write here and reduces your replies to sobbing & redundant tantrums. What's idiotic is that you don't realize it makes sense.

That was an addition to that particular post, you were still illiterate to what I did write here and reduces your replies to sobbing & redundant tantrums. What's idiotic is that you don't realize it makes sense.

:lol...
hemad.jpg

Dude, is that what you resort to? gifs to "increase my anger"? :lol I'm fuming right now :rotfl ....Oh boy I expected more, I leave you to it, king of the trolls!

Ps: You don't need to be mad to insult someone :dunno

I was replying to your idiotic idea of her wearing generic battle armor. You're the one freaking out. Sorry, I didn't go back and read your bio on your thoughts of Wolverine's costume... :slap

Dude, is that what you resort to? gifs to "increase my anger"? :lol I'm fuming right now :rotfl ....Oh boy I expected more, I leave you to it, king of the trolls!

Ps: You don't need to be mad to insult someone :dunno

2pt1eh4.jpg

Curiosity about the wolverine costume post now present. link?

It reminds me of the old 'In Living Color' days, when Keenan Ivory Wayans did the Tyson skits - like the one where he had his own talk show & had a fight with a parrot because it insulted him. :lol

Anyone think we will get a solo batman film before justice league not counting MOS2.

Back