Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish they'd release the Snyder two-parter cut as a graphic novel or book, if we can't have a real one.

I would have loved Snyders 2 parter its what i thought all along they would do an inustice with a small twist having Superman mind controlled by Darkseid for part 1 with Darkseid barely in the movie and have Superman snap out of it in part 2 and have the team defeat Darkseid.

Oy4HkVC.gif

I kinda hope he keeps these coming though because I want to see just how ridiculous he can get. So auteur. Much symbolism.

When asked if the evil Superman in the Knightmare vision had something to do with the Mother Boxes or an alternate timeline, Snyder clarified:

So if he had gone along with his original JL plan he would have been controlled by the anti-life equation? Would make more sense with the whole ‘Lois is the key’ bit which was pretty much scrapped in what we got. (The current ‘bring in the big guns” was too low key for such a dramatic forewarning of doom)

Really wish we had got to see his two parter

Also it’s nice to see some BvS love in this thread, it got piled on pretty bad against CW when it came out.

BvS was first and far better- I tell you as the years roll on it will gain new respect

I really wish they'd release the Snyder two-parter cut as a graphic novel or book, if we can't have a real one.

That’s actually a really good idea. Zack pretty much directs in comic panels anyway, it would be n easy translation to see what his original vision was.

You need to get in touch with him :lol

Great idea. There were rumors that would happen with Schumacher's third Batman movie but he shot them down.

Zach needs to put up the entire storyboards for JL......that's enough for me

That would work too!

He's amazing, he's what Jim Lee could've become if he actually improved instead of getting worse over time, perfect proportions, extremely cinematic and handles action pretty decently, something american comics don't excel at.

fabok5.png

sZDvjZ7.png

Dammit Cap Clown, you made me excited about something that will never happen!

:goodpost: I third this, the original Snyder trilogy as a new52-esque miniseries, I'm so over darkngritty but this is a great idea.

Instant thought was Jason Fabok as the artist.

43707aed11db980aef08da0c3cd9fe96.jpg

Can you tell me what DC books he has done- those panels from..?

Can you tell me what DC books he has done- those panels from..?

Oh man I don't remember, he's being rotated constantly between books so most likely he's done all of them since new 52, he did a solid run for JL though, I think it was from the Amazo virus to the Doomsday War arcs.

Those aren't great stories but his art is very good as usual.

That panel of WW jumping is from the Amazo virus IIRC.

that studio pic of the three of them together- unreal and I'm sorry SO much more PRESENCE than any of the costumed MCU actors have...

Back