Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

You know, it is possible to have the character punch AND have moments of character.....

All you epic fail people will still go out and see this which means for WB a billion dollar box office which in turn means epic success. For those who are complaining man up and don't go see it.

I'll see it for cheap. If it's good, cool. If not, well, then it would be what I expected.

I'll give anything a shot. They could only go up at this point. But you never know.

All you epic fail people will still go out and see this which means for WB a billion dollar box office which in turn means epic success. For those who are complaining man up and don't go see it.

No I won't, but thanks for trying to speak for me. :thwak

In the context of the Justice League, being a detective is where he's best. Superman has him outmatched physically, Wonder Woman as far as fighting and physically, Flash as far as Speed and GL as far as toys. So that leaves Batman with the major contribution, his mind. To paint Batman into the brawler corner is to essentially waste the millions they're going to throw at rebooting the character and make him a needless addition Justice League.

Who said anything about being a brawler??? I was playing up the strategist aspects of Batman, which fall right in line with the detective aspects. Yes, Batman, is a formidable fighter, but I'm not saying that's going to be his biggest contribution to the Justice League. Obviously, that's not going to be his strength against superhuman foes, but against a Justice League Batman, normal, everyday criminals shouldn't even pose a challenge.

MoS didn't make a billion dollars box office, so not quite sure what you're talking about. The only reason this'll potentially see that much is Batman. :lol

Who said anything about being a brawler??? I was playing up the strategist aspects of Batman, which fall right in line with the detective aspects. Yes, Batman, is a formidable fighter, but I'm not saying that's going to be his biggest contribution to the Justice League. Obviously, that's not going to be his strength against superhuman foes, but against a Justice League Batman, normal, everyday criminals shouldn't even pose a challenge.

Textbook backpedaling. :lol

textbook backpedaling

More like TL;DR on your part. Or you did read and didn't comprehend anything I said.

Or maybe I'm just mistaken, and Sun Tzu, Napoleon, and Machiavelli are better known for being 'brawlers.' :slap

MoS didn't make a billion dollars box office, so not quite sure what you're talking about. The only reason this'll potentially see that much is Batman. :lol

Textbook backpedaling. :lol

Did I ever mention in any of my posts ever fortelling Mos making a billion. No, never! My prediction for a billion is for Mos 2. This will make a billion because of the Batman and Superman combo. Mos had some stiff competition out there too. Millions will see this just for curiosities sake alone. Not to mention comic hero film fans unless this comes out the same time as SW7 and A2 as fierce competition this will make a billion. You gotta be nuts if you think this wont make dough.

Last edited:

Read my last post. This board is about mos 2 with special guest star Batman not Mos 1 solo superman released during the fiercest film competition of the year. It still did exceptionally well

Read my last post. This board is about mos 2 with special guest star Batman not Mos 1 solo superman released during the fiercest film competition of the year. It still did exceptionally well

All Nam is saying is that the billion will break down like this:

Batman = 800 million
Superman = 200 million

All Nam is saying is that the billion will break down like this:

Batman = 800 million
Superman = 200 million

LoL ok... To WB a billion$ is a Billion$ . They don't give a fffffk which character gets it for them

Being a Superman fan first and a Batman fan second, I'm aware that Batman is both more popular and more easily sellable to wider audiences as well as overall more popular.

LoL ok... To WB a billion$ is a Billion$ . They don't give a fffffk which character gets it for them

Wrong. Clearly they do, otherwise they would've shoehorned Flash instead of Batman into a Superman sequel. :lol

Wrong. Clearly they do, otherwise they would've shoehorned Flash instead of Batman into a Superman sequel. :lol

WB would put Harry Potter and Bilbo Baggins in MOS if they think it could make millions

Daniel Radcliffe as Robin and Martin Freeman as The Riddler. :lecture

Back