Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

Dude I love that song man. Such a throwback.

I'm amazed the PR team for this movie don't shut this down immediately, talking about fueling an already negative fire.
Of course it's fake, the little **** will do anything for attention.

The only thing that cheers me up no end, when I see the little obnoxious prick, is the knowledge that one day (not too far away)
he will be a fat, bald has-been featured in The National Enquirer.

Last edited:

Assuming that's a real script, and he is auditioning, I think that there is a silver lining to all of this; though, I suppose that said silver lining is the exact reason why this isn't real. The silver lining being that this is seemingly a confirmation that the Batfamily will have a presence in this new DC Universe. That's a pretty big deal, and it's something I doubt WB would let be revealed by way of Justin Bieber's instagram.

It will go down in one or two ways. 1. It's fake which it most likely is. And 2. He plays robin and the nerd world implodes with so many butt hurt fans raging war on the industry.

The second one would be fun to watch but I don't want that kid anywhere near batman.

Bieber's fans are all teenage girls and he's decided he hates them. His 15 minutes are nearly over.

Woah! I just got a text from my friend saying this, I thought it was a lie.

This can’t happen, I’m sure there would be over 10 million signatures petitioning it.

No way WB would ever be that stupid to do this.

Wait, WB greenlit Batman and Robin.

Yeah, they'll greenlight Bieber/Cyrus. :lol

If this is true I am done with the Zack Snyder universe.

This has to be a complete joke !
I cant stand that ****ing kid.

Absolutely. I know everybody is pushing for 'detective' Batman, but the DCCU Batman needs to be far beyond that. As indicated in your statement, he's graduated from street crime, if he can handle it with that level of proficiency. What we need is Sun Tzu, Napoleon, Machiavelli, Genghis Khan Batman. That's the Justice League Batman. Street crime is less than child play to him.

This is the flawed, simple-minded thinking that gave us a beat-em-up, non-caring Hope Man in Man of Steel. Less than 60 seconds of screentime to show Superman actually giving a **** and helping was all that was needed to give us the best Superman to ever hit the screen and they blatantly fumbled that. Why the **** can't WB give us both? A gritty ***-kicking World's Greatest Detective? It doesn't have to be an "either or" situation. :huh

So Batman has been doing the crimefighting thing long before Superman in the MOS universe? What was the point of all Pa Kent's suicidal "the world isn't ready for a super hero" speeches? What a maroon. :lol :duh

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Last edited:

Bieber's fans are all teenage girls and he's decided he hates them. His 15 minutes are nearly over.

It wont be over until he and Miley Cyrus announce their engagement. They're made for each other.

But yeah, still...... this little tempest in a teapot is not doing DC/WB any favors.

This is the flawed, simple-minded thinking that gave us a beat-em-up, non-caring Hope Man in Man of Steel. Less than 60 seconds of screentime to show Superman actually giving a **** and helping was all that was needed to give us the best Superman to ever hit the screen and they blatantly fumbled that. Why the **** can't WB give us both? A gritty ***-kicking World's Greatest Detective? It doesn't have to be an "either or" situation. :huh

I didn't say it was "either or," if you read back through the posts after that, I clearly state that both could be handled in the same way. Not that there's anything wrong with 'detective' Batman, but in the context of the Justice League, he's obviously going to be working on a much grander scale than that. Not that his detective skills won't come into play, but there's no reason that aspect of his character couldn't be meshed with everything you quoted in my post.

Last edited:

If this is true I am done with the Zack Snyder universe.

This has to be a complete joke !
I cant stand that ****ing kid.

This is FAKE..just move on guys!!!:peace

It wont be over until he and Miley Cyrus announce their engagement. They're made for each other.

We know who the man in the relationship will be. :lol

So Batman has been doing the crimefighting thing long before Superman in the MOS universe? What was the point of all Pa Kent's suicidal "the world isn't ready for a super hero" speeches? What a maroon. :lol :duh

But he isnt considered a superhero; hes a vigilante.

I didn't say it was "either or," if you read back through the posts after that, I clearly state that both could be handled in the same way. Not that there's anything wrong with 'detective' Batman, but in the context of the Justice League, he's obviously going to be working on a much grander scale than that. Not that his detective skills won't come into play, but there's no reason that aspect of his character couldn't be meshed with everything you quoted in my post.

In the context of the Justice League, being a detective is where he's best. Superman has him outmatched physically, Wonder Woman as far as fighting and physically, Flash as far as Speed and GL as far as toys. So that leaves Batman with the major contribution, his mind. To paint Batman into the brawler corner is to essentially waste the millions they're going to throw at rebooting the character and make him a needless addition Justice League.

In the context of the Justice League, being a detective is where he's best. Superman has him outmatched physically, Wonder Woman as far as fighting and physically, Flash as far as Speed and GL as far as toys. So that leaves Batman with the major contribution, his mind. To paint Batman into the brawler corner is to essentially waste the millions they're going to throw at rebooting the character and make him a needless addition Justice League.

I agree with Nam on this one.

This movie is a epic fail and they haven't even started filming yet!

This movie is a epic fail and they haven't even started filming yet!

It'll be an epic fail. But not because of Beiber's little joke.

It will be a fail because there is no possible way that a considerable amount of the Superman fanbase can ever be pleased. If he punches people Omg!!!!! Too violent! If he does not punch people then that's boring. He is held to the highest possible standard in a way that no other hero can match. He simply cannot be too perfect... yet no two fans can agree on what that perfection should consist of.

Its a recipe for failure all right. Then we have people complaining about BatFleck and honestly the production team should just shut the whole thing down now before they spend hundreds of millions of dollars trying to please the unpleaseable.

People want Reeves back and they want it to be 1978 again. They think if only they complain hard enough that this will magically happen. Its not going to happen any more than a guy flying around the earth really fast is going to turn back time.

Truth!

Last edited:
Back