Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

:lol doesn't matter, never gets old, still, without kryptonite, I highly doubt Batman has a way to defeat Supes in this one, I mean, the only weakness Supes displayed in MoS happened when he was around the world engine that emulated Krypton's gravity....

Well guys I'm damn near close to losing complete faith in this movie if any bit of this is legitimate. It pisses me off that he's even near that script.

https://instagram.com/p/eOODXzgvpq/

ea7b6e621cdb11e3b39022000aa80567_7.jpg

Last edited:

Well guys I'm damn near close to losing complete faith in this movie if any bit of this is legitimate. It pisses me off that he's even near that script.

Although that picture is nerve wracking, because it is.... I mean, :gah:

He probably just got a copy of the script for his personal enjoyment cause he's famews!

I hate that little ***** right now :lol

NVM.... I just saw the "#robin?" hashtag.

Kill the mother****er, now.

Ok, I just did a little research-

Apparently he's auditioning, that calms me down since there's no way in hell he's gonna get the part.

Lost my cool for a second.

Friday the 13th prank? Nice try Bieber.

Re-posting the photo.

https://instagram.com/p/eOODXzgvpq/#

Photo caption in the above link: #robin ??

Also saw this mentioned on Twitter, in The Dark Knight Falls (which is mentioned on the script cover) had Robin played by a girl, so Bieber casting isn't far fetched :p

Last edited:

I hope he's Jason Todd. I would watch the **** out of that movie if it meant watching Joker beat him to a pulp with a crowbar.:lol Besides, Todd doesn't become Red Hood until he's like 25 or 30 or something, and they'll have already rebooted by that time.

Nevermind, this actually makes perfect sense. It says it's based on Miller's TDK story; you can't do much better than Bieber when it comes to finding the right Carrie Kelly. He's even got her signature coif.

:mwaha

I would Biebercott this movie if he was cast.

He is just trying to rattle the fans and probably wants to get himself featured in the news. Don't fall for it people.

I don't see why people would be rattled. Bieber as Carrie Kelly? I haven't seen any other teenage girl that can pull it off like (s)he could.

So, how does one go about getting an audition? I'm relatively young. If it meant getting to read Superman/Batman, I'd totally audition. I'm probably more qualified than Bieber, and I only have a high school drama class under my belt.:lol Hell, I've got to get in shape anyway, and I'm sure that wouldn't be too much of a problem with the same trainers Cavill had. :lol

I guarantee that dc would burn if he was cast as remotely anything. Ben affleck got a big out cry now imagine the worlds most hated pop star that everyone besides a twelve yr old girl hates getting a role.

I would sit back and watch nerd rage transpire.

Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

I guarantee that dc would burn if he was cast as remotely anything. Ben affleck got a big out cry now imagine the worlds most hated pop star that everyone besides a twelve yr old girl hates getting a role.

I would sit back and watch nerd rage transpire.

I think the rage would be so catastrophic that the world would implode leaving a black hole the size of biebers bank account.

Last edited:

Calm down. This is like the videos where he spit on the girls or pissed in the mop water. He likes to agitate people.

He has two acting gigs on his wiki page. He was in an episode of CSI and something called Cubed as "Pizzi's best friend". From everything I've heard he can't act.

tumblr_mf73eiGl9w1rsm741o1_500.gif

They aren't going to let the little self-important wannabe derail their two biggest franchises.

Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

Calm down. This is like the videos where he spit on the girls or pissed in the mop water. He likes to agitate people.

He has two acting gigs on his wiki page. He was in an episode of CSI and something called Cubed as "Pizzi's best friend". From everything I've heard he can't act.

tumblr_mf73eiGl9w1rsm741o1_500.gif

They aren't going to let the little self-important wannabe derail their two biggest franchises.

I don't think anyone here actually believes he will be cast in this movie. Seems everyone is just having a little fun;)

Back