Premium Format Batman V Superman Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Written by Affleck with input from Geoff Johns :lecture

Trust me, he isn't letting anyone tell him what to do and how to do it, DC/WB don't want to lose their Batman. That's how it works when you are an A-list star/director with two Academy Awards. This is his playground, his chance to shine and make the best Batman movie in history after all the bashing that followed BvS (not due to his performance which was outstanding ofc but still, he was in the movie).

The guy had a working replica Batcave entrance in one of his houses, I trust him [emoji38]
Yeah Ben was the best part of bvs, it will be nice to have a stronger director who may get less interference from dc. I have high hopes for this new batman movie

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Would love to pick this PF to go with my my comic and Keaton PF's but with the crappy Canadian dollar thats not happening. Looks great to me and has a nice low es.

Good on those of you picking him up.

Yeah me neither, saw Suicide Squad last night and his "gangsta" Joker was a little hard to swallow.

Can't say I'm a fan of Leto's Joker.

Yeah me neither, saw Suicide Squad last night and his "gangsta" Joker was a little hard to swallow.

Haven't seen it yet but I wasn't a fan at all from seeing those tattoos and that grill in the first place. I wish they could retcon those out.

How do film companies time and time again mishandle the most iconic villains ? DC with this Joker and Luthor, Fox with Dr. Doom and Apocalypse.

Well, hes a dude playin a dude playin anuttah dude...

He sounds like a pretentious ****** in this Variety interview: “I think that I brought so much to the table in every scene, it was probably more about filtering all of the insanity, because I wanted to give a lot of options,” Leto told Variety. “I think there’s probably enough footage in this film for a Joker movie.”

I just realized that the EX for this is 250 pieces lower than the Armored version. I wonder if this would also be the case for the non-EX vs Armored Bats' 1500.

I'm so on the fence with this one. I do want an Affleck version in my collection but can't decide to go with this 1/4 scale version or the cheaper 1/6 scale Hot Toys version.

This.

SS shot me down on applying the $20 coupon. Has to be listed for 45 days. This will be eligible 4 days after the coupon expires. :slap

Wow that sucks. My coupon that I got for ordering IS Spidey couldn't be used for IS Black Panther. Go figure.

I feel the same way. I can't collect HT. I owned a few but they just look too much like dolls. I need fully sculpted pieces.

+1 on this. I don't even like the mixed media statues. Only one I have is SS AA Joker, and while it looks great I would still have preferred if it were fully sculpted!!

Back