Premium Format Batman V Superman Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they just didnt update in time. That was my case in last shipment. The order was in "processing" state even after two days received it and then one day I checked it back it has turned to "shipped".

My waitlist converted, trying to decide if it's worth the price tag.
it was probably mine i just cancelled. Imho nope. plus he will be in 2 more movies at least so they might come out with another pf

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I seriously doubt there'll be another Batfleck. Only one Keaton and one Bale.

I think it depends on the "legs" of the current movies, Margot Robbie and Ben Affleck are both optioned for 10 years, if they continue making the films, It will be interesting to see how far they can take the film-verse.

There is already a Justice League and "The Batman" and "Gotham City Sirens" all in production.

And don't forget he is in Wonder Woman, along with Supes!

And unless Justice League bombs, Justice League 2, is a lock, as this will finally be the show down with Darkseid. I'd be very surprised if we got to this point with Batfleck not revisited as a PF.

And is he in Aquaman? Flash? The Green Lantern Corps? This is a very long haul to simply say "No"

The problem of fb pics is that they put the phone damn too closed to the object that the center area got distorted (fisheye cam effect) and the mouth looked round and wider. The out-of-box video looked ok to me. Will wait for more pics.

No, no, no, no! Have you learned nothing? We must freak out about super close up pictures with bad lighting... It is the SSC way!!

No, no, no, no! Have you learned nothing? We must freak out about super close up pictures with bad lighting... It is the SSC way!!

LOL! Exactly! I don't get it. The same song and dance with EVERY release. Come on people.
I am still super excited to get mine next week. Can't wait!

There is already a Justice League and "The Batman" and "Gotham City Sirens" all in production.

And don't forget he is in Wonder Woman, along with Supes!

This is a very long haul to simply say "No"

Long haul to say No, you may be right. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind a 2nd PF, I just didn't want someone to miss out thinking it was a sure thing.

The Batman isn't in production, they haven't even finalized a script because of creative differences.

What trailer or media release did you see that Bats an Supes were in WW standalone?

Long haul to say No, you may be right. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind a 2nd PF, I just didn't want someone to miss out thinking it was a sure thing.

The Batman isn't in production, they haven't even finalized a script because of creative differences.

What trailer or media release did you see that Bats an Supes were in WW standalone?

Both actors were confirmed on set from multiple sources, just do a google search. They have to start to form a justice League in June for November, lol

"The Batman" will happen, its where all the money sits in the DC movie franchise and Warner Brothers knows it. They do not want to deter people from going to Justice League with the notion "Who gives a **** I'll wait for The Batman" WB wants JL to be 2017's biggest movie.

If you do not want to count WW yet - BVS, Suicide Squad and Justice League already account for more appearances than Keaton, ties Bale, with many more to come. Supped!

Both actors were confirmed on set from multiple sources, just do a google search. They have to start to form a justice League in June for November, lol

"The Batman" will happen, its where all the money sits in the DC movie franchise and Warner Brothers knows it. They do not want to deter people from going to Justice League with the notion "Who gives a **** I'll wait for The Batman" WB wants JL to be 2017's biggest movie.

If you do not want to count WW yet - BVS, Suicide Squad and Justice League already account for more appearances than Keaton, ties Bale, with many more to come. Supped!

Your probably right in that there will more than likely be another batflek pf down the road but in JL they already have changed his suit and I would imagine it will change even more for the Batman movie. Although I liked the extended edition of BvS I absolutely loved afleks take on Batman and loved the suit. And besides who knows what the price on PF's will be 2 or 3 years from now. For me this is the PF I want, I just hope that my production piece is as good as the one SS released the pics of the other day.

Bats and Supes cant be in the WW standalone, its set in WWI.

As far as a second Batfleck PF... Do you honestly think SS will go that route? Great if it does, but I don't see it.

I'm sure The Batman will happen, and I look forward to it. He had said it was in production, I was just clarifying its current status.

Bats and Supes cant be in the WW standalone, its set in WWI.

As far as a second Batfleck PF... Do you honestly think SS will go that route? Great if it does, but I don't see it.

I'm sure The Batman will happen, and I look forward to it. He had said it was in production, I was just clarifying its current status.

Wonder Woman takes place in WWI, but also during our days. You can even see it in the trailer. She's in current days Paris. But I'll doubt we'll see much of Batman, and if we do see him it'll probably only be a few minutes.

If you think it looks pretty good and close to the prototype, then more power to you. I did not freak out and was not happy with how it turned out. I am not the only one. Feedback on Facebook forums are not that positive either. I was looking forward to this, but it's sad that the 31" Jakks Batman repainted looks better than Sideshows headsculpt and it's a $30 toy. Sorry, $499 plus shipping not worth it to me.

IMG-20170106-WA0034.jpg

So the new bat-suit of JL is out. And the production piece pics are not encouraging, but I really want a representation of the previous suit. So much conflicts on this one ....
2af27d9a01d7211a32f4532e85b316b7.jpg

Back