Premium Format Batman V Superman Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kept my PO. I'll decide when I get him in hand but seeing at this is THE BEST movie suit Ive ever seen. I'll probably keep him.

Anyone displaying

I see what you guys are saying but face sculpt is horrible from prototype. I'm definitely going to cancel.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

This is the picture that saved my PO. He looks so much like Affleck in this one.overall, much better than previous photos we have seen, but I wish it stayed closer to the prototype. IMG_0239.jpg

I think it's the smile lines/winkles make it less alike Affleck. Maybe put some face cream on =)

I just got a text message from our SSC distributor telling me that he's arriving before the end of January. I was expecting this guy to arrive by March or early April, but it's possible that they're getting their stocks directly from the factories in China (or Sideshow's China warehouse) from now on. And here I was thinking if I could make a one-time request of transferring my deposit to another PO but seems too late for that now, so I'll just have my fingers crossed.

I just got a text message from our SSC distributor telling me that he's arriving before the end of January. I was expecting this guy to arrive by March or early April, but it's possible that they're getting their stocks directly from the factories in China (or Sideshow's China warehouse) from now on. And here I was thinking if I could make a one-time request of transferring my deposit to another PO but seems too late for that now, so I'll just have my fingers crossed.

Im getting charged balance today, so should have EX in hand next week!

Was thinking about ordering but wanted to wait for the production pics. Everything looks good but, as others have previously stated, the face sculpt is not the same. Disappointing. Will probably not order - maybe I'll pick up one below retail down the road.

I kept my order, but I hope my head won't have the same paint job as some of the pics I've seen in this thread :( Production pics are great, and I hope it will be the same with most of the statues they'll ship.

Was thinking about ordering but wanted to wait for the production pics. Everything looks good but, as others have previously stated, the face sculpt is not the same. Disappointing. Will probably not order - maybe I'll pick up one below retail down the road.

That's my plan.

Weird. Our distributor's shown this and Green Goblin as arriving this month. Goblin was released last November, so that's the normal 2-3 months wait to get here. But this Batman arriving here next month ahead of last month's releases like Red Sonja and Darkseid is just weird.

If only this turned out much better than what we've seen in pics so far I wouldn't even mind getting it sooner :lol

Back