Premium Format Batman V Superman Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are most of my Movie related Sideshow pieces.

IMG_0522.JPG

Notice a pattern :wink1:

Though I do have the recent Thor and Loki (which I do like overall even with that headsculpt) as I was desperate for movie related pieces for their characters.

These are most of my Movie related Sideshow pieces.

View attachment 313565

Notice a pattern :wink1:

Though I do have the recent Thor and Loki (which I do like overall even with that headsculpt) as I was desperate for movie related pieces for their characters.

Lol we think alike man. I have vader, Boba Fett, Keaton, bale bats, and dark world thor too.. and shutter man of steel pf :horror SSC really ****ed me on that one, paid full price day 1 po. I too was desperate for movie pfs

Lol we think alike man. I have vader, Boba Fett, Keaton, bale bats, and dark world thor too...and shutter man of steel pf :horror SSC really ****ed me on that one, paid full price day 1 po

:hi5:

Yeah my local store now has that particular statue for like half price.

And unfortunately I still won't touch that piece.

All I collect are movie PFs ( except Thing, Red Hulk and OG green Hulk ). Some are great likenesses and some are average.

I try to keep my collection movie only, except for a few favourite comic characters. Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, etc.

Though I'm starting to tip my toe into that 1/3 Prime 1 line.

Keaton batman was decent, bale bats isn't bad but the paint on the mouth/chin isnt great. That's not saying much since most of the head is covered by a mask. They really ****ed this one up though...

Bale bats headsculpt looks way better than Afleck bats when you compare the two. Really disappointed in this, especially now that we will be getting Wonder Woman and no updated MOS. Is anyone less likely to get WW since this is a huge disapointment?

Bale bats headsculpt looks way better than Afleck bats when you compare the two. Really disappointed in this, especially now that we will be getting Wonder Woman and no updated MOS. Is anyone less likely to get WW since this is a huge disapointment?

I will have to see in hand before I can say this is a huge disappointment. Some of the in hand pics look better than others and although i am somewhat new to this hobby, i have seen some statues look great in hand but the pics on line looked like crap.

I'm going to get a Wonder Woman. It's just a question of whether it's Sideshow's BvS version, or the P1 New 52 version.

I wonder if we'll see either at WonderCon, or will we have to wait for SDCC.

Bale Bats portrait came out great.. same as prototype and looks great in person. It's like SS has problems with sculpting mouths.. the modern comic Batman had some weird mouth issues and Wolverine had some weird mouth issues.. although I've gotten used to both and don't mind them now.. but at least they're comic versions and don't resemble movie actors so they get a pass. Keaton bats looks like he came out good too.

Waiting on some video reviews.

I think it depends how close up you get to this statue to scrutinize it on a normal basis, I know the closest i see my statues on a normal day is from 4-6 feet in distance, this completely suits that bill. Even 2-3 feet?, Hell's yea it does! BUT if you are getting close enough to kiss Ben often enough, you might not be happy that it doesn't exactly look like Ben, himself.

I joke, but I am in all seriousness.

And Hot Toys! And Blitzway! And probably a few others.

I was referring to statues although Blitzway does make statues they use plastic heads on polystone bodies, so it's more of a hybrid.... Although I have to say you can't really tell, my Rocky and Monroe statues are pretty amazing...

I canceled this Bats about a month ago when I finally decided to pull the trigger on the Prime 1:2 scale BvS Batman. My decision came from wanting to have that statue and the Superman one as the cornerstone of my collection... Not sure how this one will look in hand but to those who get it congrats and enjoy.. Happy New Year!

Last edited:
I cancelled for a number of reasons that I won't bother getting into again.

This will entirely fit the bill for a great Batman statue. Looks fantastic. However for those of us after a movie-accurate statue, I, for one, am not happy with how it turned out in these initial pics. "Actor likeneness" is a total fabrication. A 180-degree departure from the prototype.

I cancelled for a number of reasons that I won't bother getting into again.

This will entirely fit the bill for a great Batman statue. Looks fantastic. However for those of us after a movie-accurate statue, I, for one, am not happy with how it turned out in these initial pics. "Actor likeneness" is a total fabrication. A 180-degree departure from the prototype.

Well said Sammy G...it looks like a solid Batman statue, however, its a huge FAIL that its doesn't look anything like Affleck Batman...After reading all the comments and thinking about what I saw days ago, Ive decided to cancel this. My NRD was a gamble that sadly crapped out...and this will be the last time I pay Sideshow for nothing and I will NEVER pre-order anything they make without seeing it first in-hand.

Also, sadly I might have to start to reconsider ever buying anything they make...its such a gamble with them and frankly they seem not to care (look at this, or the paint change in Dark Phoenix, the off look in Pfeiffer Catwoman)...I should just stick to Hot Toys, Prime 1, Iron Studios and XM.

Last edited:
Back