Batman The Dark Knight Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered this with a 20% off promo email from SSC and saved a nice $69.00.. so basically the shipping will be free on this item when it finally arrives. I think this will great in my Batman collection and go nicely with my Batman (blk/grey) and Joker life-size SSC busts.

Why did your 20% coupon only take off 10%?

I did that with the joker bust and ended up paying $149.00 more in the after market.. but the bust is so amazing it was worth it plus the very low ES on it..:) I figure why miss out on this one.. it most likely will get delayed again...but that's par for the course as you know with these things...If you like it don't wait too long...

I did that with the joker bust and ended up paying $149.00 more in the after market.. but the bust is so amazing it was worth it plus the very low ES on it..:) I figure why miss out on this one.. it most likely will get delayed again...but that's par for the course as you know with these things...If you like it don't wait too long...

That's why when the GL bust went up with the Coupon I jumped on it. I was thinking about this one too but I already have two Batman Busts :lol

That's why when the GL bust went up with the Coupon I jumped on it. I was thinking about this one too but I already have two Batman Busts :lol

Hey Josh.. I hear you.. I had to draw the line at the Modern age blue batman bust since I already had the blk/grey version... I most likely would get a TDK Joker bust if SSC did one, and that would be my last.. 4 life size busts are my limit... now the prime1 studios 1/2 joker is tempting.. and maybe the Batman...:)

Batman

Thoughts on final production photos (link provided)? I can't wait to own this piece :blissy

400203_press06.jpg

^ personal favorite angle

Received my 3-5 week notice form sideshow...:) Can't wait to ad this to the 1:1 Batman (blk/gry) and The Joker busts. Congrats to those also getting this awesome bust!

love how this came out and wish I had the space for it. Not trying to start anything but in my opinion this looks better than the HCG one

love how this came out and wish I had the space for it. Not trying to start anything but in my opinion this looks better than the HCG one

100% agree.. I owned the HCG exclusive version w/sonar head.. it wasn't bad.. this just looks better.. but we will see once we get it in our hands. I can't wait to add this to the Joker and bats bust .... Congrats to those who are also getting this...

Gipetto.. you have to make room for this..:)

If you guys are talking about a likeness to some random dude, then yes, the likeness is good. Don't see Bale in those pics. I liked the proto but not this for some reason.

It's decent, and that's the best word I can describe it really. It doesn't look realistic or very much like bale. To me

Back