Batman The Dark Knight Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this wasn't displayed at SDCC then? Kinda surprised...thought they would have it up, leading to more pre-orders..

Yea, it didn't even occur to me that it wasn't there! It would have been cool to see it up close. I still wouldn't order this but you would think it would be better for sales had they had it at SDCC. I just want a Bale Batman PF to show up!

Yea, it didn't even occur to me that it wasn't there! It would have been cool to see it up close. I still wouldn't order this but you would think it would be better for sales had they had it at SDCC. I just want a Bale Batman PF to show up!

SS probably workiing on Affleck Batman now :lol

I found it odd from a sales perspective as well. Wonder Woman hadn't sold out in nearly 5 months, we all knew it would just didn't know when, but people,waiting for sdcc pics saw it and it flew. You'd think on a high priced item like this they'd want to show it off to get it moving especially since there's already been two comic version LSBs out for order.

I found it odd from a sales perspective as well. Wonder Woman hadn't sold out in nearly 5 months, we all knew it would just didn't know when, but people,waiting for sdcc pics saw it and it flew. You'd think on a high priced item like this they'd want to show it off to get it moving especially since there's already been two comic version LSBs out for order.

Or maybe sales-wise it was doing better than they expect it to be, and they didnt need to promote it no more. That space could be reserved for less popular items that need more spotlight.

Just got an email from sideshow saying this was delayed until June-July. :woo

Anyone know if this is still on schedule for June/July? I'm way behind on my repayments for it.

I just ordered this with a 10% off promo email from SSC and saved a nice $69.00.. so basically the shipping will be free on this item when it finally arrives. I think this will great in my Batman collection and go nicely with my Batman (blk/grey) and Joker life-size SSC busts.

Last edited:
Back