***Batman: TAS Group - All claimed, thanks!***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ***Batman: The Animated Series Signature Group by greygoose***Claimed sigs in thr

Thanks Greygoose - these are awesome! I feel like I am officially one of the "freaks" now :yess:

Now if I could just get the signature to display, is there any trick to it guys? I see it in my settings and can preview it but it does not seem to be showing up.

Re: ***Batman: The Animated Series Signature Group by greygoose***Claimed sigs in thr

How about Batman Beyond, or Bane?

Thanks Greygoose - these are awesome! I feel like I am officially one of the "freaks" now :yess:

Now if I could just get the signature to display, is there any trick to it guys? I see it in my settings and can preview it but it does not seem to be showing up.

Go to settings at the top.

Then go to my settings on the left hand side.

Go to Edit signature.

Upload your sig or put in the url link from Gooses picture.

Insert signature image.

Viola, there is your sig.

Thanks for that DiFabio!

And look at that, we are now in business.

I'd be interested in Alfred UNLESS you're doing Mad Hatter or Clock King. Thanks!

Can I get Hardac Batman by chance? Special Request of the Batman in the Background with Red eyes? Please?

I wonder who is gonna claim the Man Who Killed Batman :lol

Can I get Hardac Batman by chance? Special Request of the Batman in the Background with Red eyes? Please?

I'm working on a Hardac one for DiFabio sorry.

There's still afew characters left. I missed Clayface off too so he's on the list now.

If Batman Beyond is a possibility I would like him please.

Re: ***Batman: The Animated Series Signature Group - Check through thread for yours**

That's awesome. Thanks Greygoose, I appreciate it.

Re: ***Batman: The Animated Series Signature Group - Check through thread for yours**

That's awesome. Thanks Greygoose, I appreciate it.

Glad you like it. I was searching the internet for awhile trying to find a decent quality image to use, all the episode screen caps are grainy. I came across this one by chance. :D

Can I get Tyger Tyger?

OMFG!!!!!!

They are all SO SICK!!!!!

Thank you SO much for mine, greygoose!!!!!
I really appreciate that!!

Wasn't Zatanna on B:TAS? Could you do me one of her? Please? :pray:

Back