Premium Format Batman Red Son Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice piece, makes me want to own the set but will prob only own buy this. Conversational piece for sure. SSC stepping it up this years SDCC.

it's either this or Nightwing PF

.... Ill wait until Con is over. I get the feeling a lot of stuff got left behind at Sideshow's headquarters

I was expecting to see Lex Luthor and Nightwing / Robin

it's either this or Nightwing PF

.... Ill wait until Con is over. I get the feeling a lot of stuff got left behind at Sideshow's headquarters

I was expecting to see Lex Luthor and Nightwing / Robin

If the prototype is completed enough to travel, it's obviously not going to be there

I'm voting for a Flashpoint Batman

I think Batman might have more interpretations than any other character. They should do them all! Kingdom Come, Flashpoint, Red Rain, Crime Syndicate (Quitely version), Zur En Ahr, Inc, Azrael Bats...the list goes on...

This version looks better than I'd hoped it would be. It's my favorite reveal so far. Definitely getting the whole set.

Finally getting pics up of this from Thursday. Shots with flash and without since the glare from the display case sucked.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back