Premium Format Batman Red Son Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics once again! I can see how getting one in this line basically leads into picking up all three. They really do tell a story together! I've actually not red this comic yet! I meant to pick it up years ago when I was trying to catch up on older graphic novels I'd missed (like The Killing Joke, which I still don't own! :slap ) but I just didn't get a chance, though I've heard good things!

I really like how they completely redesigned Batman for this one. It would've been nice if they'd done the same for the others, since the cost was so drastically different, but alas...at least they did it for Batman! The hat is hilarious, but really, it all looks really nice. Very clean sculpt. Thumbs up!

Ohhh, this one of those statue, you can actually play with and it will be thumb-up, OK with so much fabric. Its like 1/4 G.I. Joe Batman, Haahaha.

Last edited:
Great pics once again! I can see how getting one in this line basically leads into picking up all three. They really do tell a story together! I've actually not red this comic yet! I meant to pick it up years ago when I was trying to catch up on older graphic novels I'd missed (like The Killing Joke, which I still don't own! :slap ) but I just didn't get a chance, though I've heard good things!

I really like how they completely redesigned Batman for this one. It would've been nice if they'd done the same for the others, since the cost was so drastically different, but alas...at least they did it for Batman! The hat is hilarious, but really, it all looks really nice. Very clean sculpt. Thumbs up!

I only had intentions of ordering Superman but I'm getting all 3-pick up the graphic novel along with the Killing Joke-they're both classic and epic. And if you haven't read the Dark Knight Returns, grab that also and read it before Batman V Superman is released-from the trailers it looks like Snyder is borrowing heavily from it.

Up for order next week

BatmanRedSonContest.jpg

Nice, but I doubt we will get it as good as prototype! I can see a lot of change to the final piece we will get.

Maybe or maybe not remember they are mix media so at the end is easy work with that and I guess batman will be a little bit more that WW but no more that 2000 pieces is my guess, I think will be a nice statue

This looks good for fans of this character. I'm sure price will not be cheap. I wonder if the body is going to be a reused body from the first batman PF kind of like the classic purple CW.

Back