Premium Format Batman Red Son Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dc-batman-red-son-premium-format-sideshow-300427-08.jpg

I have no interest in this, but I LOVE the way they did the outfit. The materials will really make this piece stand out. For fans of this graphic novel, these are some really great representations, and they really went above and beyond with Batman here. Just a superb job.

dc-batman-red-son-premium-format-sideshow-300427-04.jpg

looks pretty cool. No exclusive and about $550 delivered. I will not get it, but I am sure those who do can pick it up at a better price from their local or online retailers. Looks well done, but no connection at all with this character.

That being said, in comparison you are getting a lot for your money when compared to some of the statues they charge $500 for. The tailoring looks fantastic.

Not interested in this line but man oh man, this is way better than that Batman PF that they did. This is like PF perfection with its use of fabric.

Hmm, so like this new Batman PF variant cost $20 bucks more because of inflation or new design cost or production cost(fabric?). Or maybe it's a little of all.

Sucks they raised the price compared to Superman and WW but I'm still getting him. After seeing this in person at SDCC I was immediately sold on it.

Sucks they raised the price compared to Superman and WW but I'm still getting him. After seeing this in person at SDCC I was immediately sold on it.

Yeah, I knew that Red Sonja would land around $489.99, but I thought she'd be an exception, like the other one went from the normal $349.99 to $379.99. With Batman going up here, it's likely another new rough baseline, which I think is coming really quickly off the jump to $469.99 (almost right from $399.99) that came with Red Son Superman. I guess we'll see what happens, but with Star Wars PFs coming shortly, I'd think we'll be hard pressed to find them going backwards.

I'm in for all three. I love the story and never thought I'd see statues like this from it. I won't be surprised if $489.99 is the new PF baseline. SS keeps inching the prices up every couple months it seems. Best we can hope is that they don't raise it again until next year.

I wonder what drove such a spike in the cost didn't seem like a gradual increase in prices at all. I've been collecting for little over 2 years now and noticed.

Last edited:
As a company, SS should then demand higher quality control from these factories if the prices are going up. Several years ago prices were cheaper and the pieces were higher quality in general. Some bad ones slipped through because that is inevitable but it wasn't as widespread as it is now. Want to increase prices every three months? Fine. Make sure that the product isn't going to make me nervous when I open it instead of excited.

the price increases over the past 2 years cannot be explained by this. It is the default response to a more obvious answer.

The inflation rate makes no sense at all especially prices has been raised every few months. It's bogus of they are saying it's just a Chinese labour cost

Back