Premium Format Batman Modern Age Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the statue but I buy full sculpt only. Always worried what happens to cloth 10-20 yesrs from now. I have Bowens 15 years old that still look awesome

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I love the statue but I buy full sculpt only. Always worried what happens to cloth 10-20 yesrs from now. I have Bowens 15 years old that still look awesome

Yup... the fabric usually ends up picking up lots of dust and looking worn I suppose.

I am hoping they come our later with a full sculpt versions

Now you're talking. I just can't get over the fabric suit. Only MM I have is the AA Joker, which looks great but would have still preferred fully sculpted.

Now you're talking. I just can't get over the fabric suit. Only MM I have is the AA Joker, which looks great but would have still preferred fully sculpted.
The batman statue is awesome even in mixed media, but fully sculpted woukd for me make it an insta buy for me. I have held firm in no mixed media statues. Neither Xm or iron studios uses mixed media on thier 1/4

The batman statue is awesome even in mixed media, but fully sculpted woukd for me make it an insta buy for me. I have held firm in no mixed media statues. Neither Xm or iron studios uses mixed media on thier 1/4

Same here. Way easier to clean too. If anything, a repainted or minor touch up and it's all good.

If there's anything that I'm very cautious about on mixed-media figures I have, it's the rubber prints on cloth and pleather parts. For MA Batman I apply moisturizer on his pleather trunks once a month, while I hope that the rubber chest logo would not peel off too soon if at all.

I'm not worried at cotton and stretch-fabric suits. I have 12 year old lycra tank tops that have been used and abused at workouts and running, having undergone more than a decade of routinely getting soaked with sweat, getting washed, then dried under the sun and the only noticeable change would be the fading of the color. I agree that all-sculpt is way easier to clean though. I say this a lot everytime I dust the Batman (all-sculpt) and Joker (mixed media) lifesize busts.

Well, since I keep my statues in open area. It picks up crazy amount of dust in no time. :lol

Yeah dust and cloth don't mix

I keep mine in open area as well, I dust them like I would the rest of my place once every other month about. I use a small rollable lint roller and have no problem at all. My fully sculpted statues I use a swiffer cloth. Same amount of work to me. Eventually I will have a enclosed display and wont have to worry about dust at all but I am not worried about extra dust or fading.

Back