Premium Format Batman Modern Age Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• that's what she said.jpg
    that's what she said.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 220
Was able to grab one of these off eBay. Looking forward to having it in hand. I haven't heard many negative comments except for the weak magnet in the head.

Was able to grab one of these off eBay. Looking forward to having it in hand. I haven't heard many negative comments except for the weak magnet in the head.

Magnet did not feel week to me. Congrats on getting him. BBTS has him still in stock. This is the batman I grew up with in the 70's. You will love this pf.

Just received this guy today. These are iPhone pics so not the best but he is amazing. Also, anyone know how to rotate pics?

IMG_3631.JPG

IMG_3632.JPG

IMG_3633.JPG

These will dry up once Bane is up for preorder. This is the one true companion piece to Bane.

images

Once my new cabinets are done I was thinking of displaying Joker, Modern Bats, and Batgirl together for The Killing Joke motif, but yes that would change when Bane comes :)

Just received this guy today. These are iPhone pics so not the best but he is amazing. Also, anyone know how to rotate pics?

Congrats! It's a great piece -- one that I'm yet to see make a bad picture. This figures looks gorgeous even with camera flash on.

Back