Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ES is gonna be unlimited so they can make a lot of $ when the movies come out one after another.

Truthfully speaking , I couldn't care less about the numbers of any item that's made. I understand that IS significant for the collectors market (more so for the manufacturers). Even if this was one-of-a-kind, Batman still looks wall-eyed to me.

They're also going to release a ton of variants. Blue ones, black ones, short eared ones, one without the lenses and anything else they can think of to maximize their profit. That's a good thing since it might allow them to make stuff for some less profitable DC characters.

They're also going to release a ton of variants. Blue ones, black ones, short eared ones, one without the lenses and anything else they can think of to maximize their profit. That's a good thing since it might allow them to make stuff for some less profitable DC characters.

The limited edition rumour is just that at this stage. Until the TBA becomes limited edition or 1000 or whatever it is not carved in stone.
I doubt there will be variants, why do them when there are so many other busts of Batman to make and sell? Besides the Universal Monsters line there are no bust variants to use as precedent.
Subsidising the DC line by making a truck load of Batman busts makes no sense. If SS thinks they can't sell x amount of - for example Commissioner Gordon -busts they won't make them.

Hmmm...... so me and my wife were playing Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe on xbox 360.
And I noticed that the Sideshow life-size BATMAN bust face is very much like the BATMAN in the MK vs. DC game.

Of course I play as BATMAN everytime I play that game :D

It's beginning to smell A LOT like an Open Edition at this point in the game.

What about the Cap bust? It ships in April and they still won't tell you how many they are making.

It's beginning to smell A LOT like an Open Edition at this point in the game.

What about the Cap bust? It ships in April and they still won't tell you how many they are making.

I doubt it is open edition, other new pre orders now show -

Limited Edition: TBA

So it might be just SS's new way of doing orders.

Just pre-ordered the bust from an european website and got it for the same price as sideshows', $680 + $53 for the shipping. (Converted from € to $) No VAT or other fees necessary. :yess:
Is that a win or not if you live outside US??? :p

Back