Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really breaking news but according to whatculture.com this is the first of a series of life size batman busts from sideshow collectibles.

Interesting, that would be a break from what Sideshow traditionally does for lifesize busts (other than for anything labelled Iron Man).

tumblr_lbsyw2ZUrO1qa91pfo1_500.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

From the way it reads to me, we will be getting a whole series of batman 1:1 lifesize busts, it makes perfect sense considering the many different incantations of one of the most iconic comic characters of all time.

Oh sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !!!!!!!!

I like how Batman doesn't come with a cheesy nameplate. Wish I could say the same for the Cap bust.

BB

Aren't the nameplates removable? I thought the nameplates were a Ex feature that could be removed. I agree with you 100%, the nameplates are cheesy.

I like how Batman doesn't come with a cheesy nameplate. Wish I could say the same for the Cap bust.

BB

Yeah that cheesy nameplate is terrible, lucky the IM bust didn't come with it. Worst thing it's not even removable like the LSBs.

Looks cool. Won't be ordering though, I'm not a big dc fan more marvel. Sheldon cooper would be all over this, wonder if it pops up on the next series of big bang?

Meh, not the right Batman look for me. And the price is WTF territory.

Cap and the 501st pre-order are same format, but less :dunno

Wassup with the Ahnold mouth anyways.

I feel the same way, It dose not feel like Batman to me, more like some guy dressed as Batman. I want a Batman from the Arkham games or an animated series one or a movie one. I also hope they do a 1 to 1 of Alex Ross's Superman.

Not digging his mouth area. The area between his nose and upper lip is huge. Looks like he is holding his breath and forcing air into that area. He looks Hispanic sort of as well.

I feel the same way, It dose not feel like Batman to me, more like some guy dressed as Batman. I want a Batman from the Arkham games or an animated series one or a movie one. I also hope they do a 1 to 1 of Alex Ross's Superman.

It's weird you say this, because the Arkham games Batman is exactly what I thought of the first time I saw this bust!! :wink1:

Back