Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya everyone– Just picked up my first Life-Size Batman yesterday and got him all out of his packaging cocoon and he looks amazing! I wanted to see what the group thought about an issue that came up and I have time to react to either returning him or not.

There are some really minimal paint spots on the front of his outfit. I have pointed them out. Question to the group is...do you think that this is problem enough to send back to SC or could you live with it?

He is so friggin cool! I am moving into a new place soon and can finally take out all my pieces from storage...so I will start posting regularly! Thanks for any thoughts! :clap

Hiya everyone– Just picked up my first Life-Size Batman yesterday and got him all out of his packaging cocoon and he looks amazing! I wanted to see what the group thought about an issue that came up and I have time to react to either returning him or not.

There are some really minimal paint spots on the front of his outfit. I have pointed them out. Question to the group is...do you think that this is problem enough to send back to SC or could you live with it?

He is so friggin cool! I am moving into a new place soon and can finally take out all my pieces from storage...so I will start posting regularly! Thanks for any thoughts! :clap

I would return it. At the price you paid for the thing, it better be pretty near perfect.

The important thing is if you can live with it. If you're not happy with it then you can return it for a replacement.

I would definitely return it, there should not be any red arrows on it at all! :rotfl

Seriously though, what CSI said, for the price we paid for this guy he should be near perfect!

He's still in stock so "send him back 'til your happy" is what I say!

I would see how much they would allow off 1st. I think I may try my hand at coloring in those chips with some paint if you are comfortable with that kind of job.

If they won't allow much off then by all means return for a replacement. I would think they would not want to pay 2 more shipping charges. If/when I order mine and it comes like that I would not be happy.

I'm with the return it because of the price opinion. Given the expense, the bust shouldn't have tiny holes. Having said that, returning is a pain in the neck. Best of luck on whatever you do.

Thanks for the opinions! Sideshow offered me up decent amount of credit and I am going to hang onto him and use that money for another future bust. Thankfully he has already settled into his new home. :r2d2line

Back