Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just canceled my order. hate to eat the $68 NRD but between the QC and so many other pieces slamming my wallet it had to be done. hope someone who wanted this can get mine now.

just canceled my order. hate to eat the $68 NRD but between the QC and so many other pieces slamming my wallet it had to be done. hope someone who wanted this can get mine now.

You know if you call SSC, they might even waive your NRD and refund it back. You just have to say the QC issue on this piece.

Hmmm people are having trouble spotting a joke apparently. :panic:

Sorry, but I haven't been on this site for a while and I didn't read through the pages. That's why I asked. Unfortunately, I have other important things to do, instead of sitting all day and searching/reading through the threads here on freaks. :cuckoo:

Sorry, but I haven't been on this site for a while and I didn't read through the pages. That's why I asked. Unfortunately, I have other important things to do, instead of sitting all day and searching/reading through the threads here on freaks. :cuckoo:

No need to sit through thread all day to notice that every thread turns into an ES discussion.

The ES of 50 is the edition size for damaged bust. Lol. :1-1:

Back