Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I'm not overwhelmed like I thought I would be. It's imposing no doubt. I love the cowl, the bat ears, the chest, the mask, the size...I dunno, the mouth and chin seem a bit odd. He looks a bit too old, a bit long in the face. I know if I don't order this now, I will never be able to afford what this will command on the secondary market. Hmmm...what to do...

BB

Love the bust, but hate the price, and the NRD. With out an edition size for this kind of money not sure what to do. Hard to know what my buying options are. If I should shop around, wait or just by from SS. Hate to bite on this now if I know I can get it cheaper later or somewhere else.

You can't even compare the 2. IMO, I would never spent $800 on the HCG version. It doesn't even look like Bale. $120 less and u get a better SSC statue.

Hey VS, what's this HCG version look like? Don't think I've ever seen a pic of it before.

Oh so good....way better than that old kirby Life-size 1:1 Hulk.
I'll pick it up in da future. No rush since at this price it will stay awhile and I might be able to get it cheaper on da evil-bay.

WOW, I honestly would not pay $300 for that.

Hcg is overrated in the pieces they produce..there is always something off when they make a bust..terminators have a gap tooth..batman has a giraffe neck..and the legend bruce lee looks even worse..oh and i forgot about the alien space jockey statue..the palisades jockey is 100 times better..i wouldnt spend money on that company

Back