Batman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#3 looks so good though. Lol. But I bet it would be a packing and shipping nightmare with that cape.

I think 3 has got the majority of votes from all the feedback so far...

Really? So they're recent pics? Dang, that means it's gonna be at SDCC...haha. Come on SS I want this!

The pics are actually old ones buddy...you can find them at the beginning of the thread :)

#3 would take up too much space

No it wouldn't...well at least not width wise. I guess if you have a low ceiling...it could be a problem....but usually ceilings are 10 feet or higher.

Trust me...it would not be a problem....I think SS is scared to do really dynamic statues. And it sucks because when they do dynamic statues, they are amongst their best statues. (Hulk Comiquette, Wolf Predator, etc.)

The excuses for SS has got to simmer down.....people give them too much leeway for mediocrity.

Btw, that is not to say pose #2 isn't cool...its just not as visually arresting or dynamic or exciting as pose #3.

True but I guess I assumed they were taking a sculpted cape route. If it's fabric then it has to wired to have some pose ability.

I can;t imagine the cap would be sculpt that would be so big and heavy and a nightmare as far as possible damage in transit. Fabric for sure unless they so some kind of rubber plastic material.

1125x682_previewbanner_BatmanLSF_SmallVersion_nocc.jpg

This why I passed on the Prime 1 1/2. Comic versions for me in this scale. Hopefully they make WW and Superman.

Back