Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was asked over on the other forum:

Hi Alex,

Just wondering if there are any plans for SS to revisit the Keaton Batman movies considering how great the Keaton PF turned out? Would love to see a Nicholson Joker/DeVito penguin and Pfeiffer Catwoman PF's.

I think we very much would like to revisit the Burton Batman films but as to what characters they would be I can only guess (as I don't have any solid 'Yes, we will be doing more' answers)…but if I would wager a guess it would be Catwoman.

Pfeiffer Catwoman PF would be a dream come true. Please make it happen SS.

Had a chance to look over my Keaton Bats this morning (before boxing back up with an impending summer move), and I gotta say, this piece is AMAZING! Checks all the boxes! Superman WAS my best piece, now he has a challenger! I really don't see this being topped the rest of the year. One odd little detail, it feels heavier OUT of the box.

Anyway, this is just a home run all the way around. Love it. Glad that it is my Batman representation.

finally received my reg. just a question, there's a gap between the base and the foot peg. how were you able to completely flushed the foot peg? kinda worried.

Mine seated just fine, though I have had other pieces that either needed to be cleaned out for a random bit of debri in the hole or the peg needs a little lubrication (Must remember to do that before I set up my JSC Spidey again).

At first my foot peg did not seat properly either.
There is a very precise orientation to it and if there are any rough edges it will not go in.
I had someone hold the base while I moved the statue's position (gently!) and on about the 3rd try it fit perfectly.

Had a chance to look over my Keaton Bats this morning (before boxing back up with an impending summer move), and I gotta say, this piece is AMAZING! Checks all the boxes! Superman WAS my best piece, now he has a challenger! I really don't see this being topped the rest of the year. One odd little detail, it feels heavier OUT of the box.

Anyway, this is just a home run all the way around. Love it. Glad that it is my Batman representation.

Congrats. That's such a good feeling. Mine continues to grow on me every day. I love how dark it is and for me, it perfectly catches the vibe and feel of the movie I love so much

Got the email from the rewards department about charging my card so hopefully he'll be shipping in the next couple weeks. That'll give me a chance to figure out where to put him because at this point I have absolutely no idea.

Got my piece last week. STUNNING! Even my mother likes it which is the highest possible recommendation imaginable :D

Hey Guys

I appologize for posting in the wrong section but I need this poster to go with my Keaton Bats.
Could anyone tell me where I can get the movie poster below, its quite rare, not sure if it was a bootleg back in the day. I had this one as a kid and I cant find it anywhere.

View attachment 173705

This isnt going to help you find one, but i guess they are out there...

I won this for .99c off ebay.com.au
it was pick up, so i just gave the guy $10

Its hard back, old and really coool...
IMG_1552.JPG

This isnt going to help you find one, but i guess they are out there...

I won this for .99c off ebay.com.au
it was pick up, so i just gave the guy $10

Its hard back, old and really coool...
View attachment 176913

Yeah, thats exactly the one im after. Thank you for replying. If anyone has one please pm me.
Can see your a big bats fan and your lucky to have it.

I don't think I've ever seen that particular shot of him with his fist on the Batmobile. That's awesome.

Back