Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the space that you have to drop the shelve in a BESTA 2x1 or 3x1 to fit the Superman PF, will this Batman PF fit in that space or would you need to drop the shelve one more rung?

i will not display them in a Besta i will make a new showcase. But i think you have to drop the shelf one or two rungs...

Looks kewl, thanks for the pics Dave and jye318:clap.

Don't want to start "eye-gate" but Keaton has hazel/green eyes.

The base is mostly polystone, the steps are plastic - which makes sense since plastic can have the sharp edges of the metal staircase.
If you don't line up the cape perfectly, I can see how the head might not sit properly, but love how they've done the cape with velcro. Very easy to set up.

View attachment 158850

View attachment 158854

God he really looks fantastic...Monday cant get here soon enough for me!

A lot of people just don't bother taking/sharing pics I'm afraid. :dunno

I like that picture with the cape draped in front over the arms. That one is selling me the most right now.

That's not meant to be Christopher reeve is it?

2349761-aaaaaa.jpg

^:lol

Man, those 2 pics are awesome. I really want to wait and see this in person at a local store. Hopefully the EX will still be available by then. Problem at the moment is displaying it in my BESTAs and space, followed by whether that tilted head will bother me. But it looks great in those photos with the cape draped down.

^:lol

Man, those 2 pics are awesome. I really want to wait and see this in person at a local store. Hopefully the EX will still be available by then. Problem at the moment is displaying it in my BESTAs and space, followed by whether that tilted head will bother me. But it looks great in those photos with the cape draped down.

Even if the EX is sold out...the regular is just fine. You should be able to wait and get one for sure.

Even if the EX is sold out...the regular is just fine. You should be able to wait and get one for sure.

Yeah, I think the EX is nice, but is not a must-have to make the PF look tons better than the regular, IMO.

If it were a COH with neck in neutral position and head bowed down a bit... I'd be singing a different tune :)

Back