Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same!!! I justified this as a Christmas present....to me.

This will be my first Premium Format Figure so I don't know what to expect when I see it in-hand.

From pics, the Premium Formats have never quite had the same likeness as Hot Toys, but exceptional detail. Since this is a Batman figure with most of the face covered - ideal for the Premium Format line. The part of the face that is exposed, they seemed to have matched the faint lines around the mouth to exceptional likeness of Michael Keaton. And of course the suit looks freaking incredible.

The Bat Cave detail - complete with even a few bats hanging on - pushed it over the edge and made it a must buy for me.

You're gonna **** when you get this fig. It's possible you'll sell all ur HT afterwards. 1/4 is where it's at.

Careful, PF's are a gateway drug to other things, like Life Size Busts and Legendary scale figures :lol

True dat! The Bats (Keaton) is my last PF for me, now moving on to 1:1 props, a life size MOTU Skeletor bust, and lastly my holy grail of collectibles (hopefully by late next year) a life size Terminator;got to really save for that one since the asking price is 6k. Oh, I do have one more 1/6 scale item and it's only because I'm a huge Back to the Future fan-the Delorean with Marty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally jumped on the wagon. I figured I could've saved some on the currency conversion by waiting until it was instock and paypal ready but next 2 months flexpays have mostly been pushed back to December (which makes NO sense) so I decided to flexpay this EX for Oct / Nov

Ive been considering getting a second one for my friend for XMAS

Finally jumped on the wagon. I figured I could've saved some on the currency conversion by waiting until it was instock and paypal ready but next 2 months flexpays have mostly been pushed back to December (which makes NO sense) so I decided to flexpay this EX for Oct / Nov

Ive been considering getting a second one for my friend for XMAS

Dang Rulk, I think we should be friends

Damn this should've been sold out back in February-March. All the weiner talk about neck tilt ruined the hype around the statue

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I honestly think like Jedi mentioned the neck thing was an issue for many. I for one would have POed if it weren't for that. Not a big issue for some I know.

Back