Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope they fix the cowl and likeness. Only real draw back of the entire thing. Nicely detailed overall though.

Still getting head turn complaints even after the photo a few pages back showing Keaton in the movie with his head turned even farther than this statue? Some "experts" need to do some more research. =)

Ordered. Going to be a beast of a box.

Not a big Batman fan. I have the PF so that's good enough for me. That head just looks odd but if you love the movie this is a no brainer.

Still getting head turn complaints even after the photo a few pages back showing Keaton in the movie with his head turned even farther than this statue? Some "experts" need to do some more research. =)

Ordered. Going to be a beast of a box.

We have seen pics of the head turned in the film, but you won't find a picture of the head turned looking like the PF. I don't even know what kind of material a cowl would have to be made of to allow for what this figure is doing.

Face is way too deep set in the cowl.

Cowl is virtually a cube when viewed from the front.

Head turn is too extreme and out of character.

Barely recognizable likeness.

Really??? BARELY recognizable. I'm sure every person to come across this would really say, "Who is that?"

Might get him. No way am I ordering now, I'll probably be safe doing so this time next year and still he probably won't ship for six months after!

How tall is he btw? A quick glance at the overall piece and I reckon he's about 18"?

Ordered!!! I wanted to get the EX but I have no idea if its the one I got .. When you search for it on SideShow its the only one available.

If you ordered on Sideshow they sell all of the EX first before the regular ones are available for purchase :). Also if you look near the top (left to the price tag) it will tell you if it is an exclusive.

Might get him. No way am I ordering now, I'll probably be safe doing so this time next year and still he probably won't ship for six months after!

How tall is he btw? A quick glance at the overall piece and I reckon he's about 18"?

26.5 inches

The guide on the page shows 26"

The ex will be sold out by then though.

entire piece is 26.5"!!!!!

Face is way too deep set in the cowl.

Cowl is virtually a cube when viewed from the front.

Head turn is too extreme and out of character.

Barely recognizable likeness.

I think the likeness is great. The cowl is what's making it look odd. Like you said his face seems too small or the cowl seems too large. It looks like a F'ing helmet. :lol

Back