Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a fun movie, but it's certainly no Dark Knight to me, DK being not just my favorite Batflick, but one of my favorite movies overall.

I recently rewatched Returns on TV last week and I remember loving it as a small boy '92. It was my first real introduction to Batman, the world completely drew me in.

As an adult...one, I'm surprised my parents took me to so that, lol. But the things that happened in that movie... I probably don't need to go farther than Batman strapping a bundle of dynamite to one of Penguin's henchmen, briefly smiling, and tossing him down a ditch to die. What in the world!?!?! And revealing his secret ID to Catwoman is no big deal, but the way it was done seemed so clever years ago, now it's silly and Batman should be too smart to fall into a verbal exchange of a trap like that. And then pulling off his mask for her while Max was watching, revealing his ID again within 10 minutes, was another uncharacteristic low point, especially since he intended for Max to live, Max would never have kept his secret. But it's just a movie...

The PF is cool and I like Keaton as Batman, but I'm sticking to comic versions for now, hoping for a classic Blue eventually. But this one is tempting, and the EX is worthy since the grappling gun came from the movie 1st.

I was going to do the same, stick to the comic versions but I also said if there were one character I'd buy multiple statues of, it's Batman. Depending on It's release date this more than likely will be an order for me, Along with a DK Batman. If the change the sculpt on the Blue comic version I'm probably on that too....my wallet is crying.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

It's a fun movie, but it's certainly no Dark Knight to me, DK being not just my favorite Batflick, but one of my favorite movies overall.

I recently rewatched Returns on TV last week and I remember loving it as a small boy '92. It was my first real introduction to Batman, the world completely drew me in.

As an adult...one, I'm surprised my parents took me to so that, lol. But the things that happened in that movie... I probably don't need to go farther than Batman strapping a bundle of dynamite to one of Penguin's henchmen, briefly smiling, and tossing him down a ditch to die. What in the world!?!?! And revealing his secret ID to Catwoman is no big deal, but the way it was done seemed so clever years ago, now it's silly and Batman should be too smart to fall into a verbal exchange of a trap like that. And then pulling off his mask for her while Max was watching, revealing his ID again within 10 minutes, was another uncharacteristic low point, especially since he intended for Max to live, Max would never have kept his secret. But it's just a movie...it was entertaining overall.

The PF is cool and I like Keaton as Batman, but I'm sticking to comic versions for now, hoping for a classic Blue eventually. But this one is tempting, and the EX is worthy since the grappling gun came from the movie 1st. Head looks just a bit too big though, but the original design wasn't the best to begin with. He had to move his whole torso and move his eyes to their corners because he couldn't just turn his head, Lol.

You forget Max's line I guess when he reveals his identity to CatWoman:)

While I can see parts of Keaton in the sculpt, it just isn't spot-on enough to justify the $400 price tag for me. Congrats to those getting him though.

And don't forget the lines of Fox from The Dark Knight movie:

Lucius Fox: [to Reese] Let me get this straight, you think that your client, one of the wealthiest and most powerful men in the world, is secretly a vigilante, who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands, and your plan is to blackmail this person?

I know the feeling. I was totally on the only one of each character boat.

I have the life size bust, the "Bat" custom 1/4 statue, going to have the SS Batman PF this week, plus 89 Batman, plus DK Batman, plus the Arkham games Batman PF. I'm going to need a whole cabinet just for Batmen.

I know the feeling. I was totally on the only one of each character boat.

I have the life size bust, the "Bat" custom 1/4 statue, going to have the SS Batman PF this week, plus 89 Batman, plus DK Batman, plus the Arkham games Batman PF. I'm going to need a whole cabinet just for Batmen.

I was thinking of putting the Blue an Grey when/if they do it with the other JLA members and keeping the Current comic version with The Batman villains and puttibg the movie versions/game versions with my other Batman statues

I love Nolan movies too but if you are a fan of Batman from the comics then Burton movies are the best but if you are a person who likes movies more than comics so Nolan's universe suits better for sure...

I love Nolan movies too but if you are a fan of Batman from the comics then Burton movies are the best but if you are a person who like movies more than comics so Nolan's universe suits better for sure...

I disagree, too many times with Batman doing things out of character in the Burton filmd, things he'd never do in the comics, though the Nolan films have that aspect as well.

Directly from the sculptor and posted by someone over at SF:

KeatonBatmanheadsculpt_zps542375e9.jpg

I disagree, too many times with Batman doing things out of character in the Burton filmd, things he'd never do in the comics, though the Nolan films have that aspect as well.

Sure there are differences but that doesn't change the fact that when you take Burton movies as a whole, you feel like you are reading a comic or a fairy tale, especially this feeling is much more strong in RETURNS cause there so elements which are not exist in real world...

So that looks awesome. On the masked face you can see where the mask comes forward off his cheeks. I bet this 3d dimension is what is making everyone think the cowl is too big around the cheeks.

View attachment 89679

Awesome!! Guess a swap out was possibly going to be a choice but got scrapped??

Painting can make a statue a KING or a LOOSER so we will see how this good sculpt will be finalized in the hands of our beloved CHINESE men:)

If the paint sucks, I will do like I've always done with my SS products, repaint it :)

Awesome!! Guess a swap out was possibly going to be a choice but got scrapped??

If the paint sucks, I will do like I've always done with my SS products, repaint it :)

Ya I wonder if it got scrapped cause it didn't fit the base they decided to go with.

Now that we see it in all its glory, its damn good despite the head being turned way too much. I will get one.

Back